"Because its your wedding night."his sister said

"What nonsense"the omega scoffed

"Just because you are now the queen doesn't mean you can break traditions"

"Mom please stop persecuting me.I didn't refuse did I?I just think it's absurd.What's the point when we already have a child"Jungkook said

"Go and tell that to your husband"his sister said

"Mother how was Jeha today.Didnt he get hungry?"

"We fed him cow milk.He likes it.Maybe he gets the illusion that it's his mother's milk"Mrs Jeon said

"I see"

"Don't worry.We will handle him tonight"

"I trust you"

***

"What nonsense"Taehyung roared with laughter.At the moment the head of the astrology department had paid him a visit with news.

"Do you mind saying that again"Namjoon asked the middle aged man.

"His majesty's and Consort Jeon's stars align tonight.If they consummate their marriage tonight then they will have a long ,prosperous and harmonious marriage"

"What happenes if they don't do what you said?"Namjoon asked

"Disaster.Their union will be nothing but a disaster because his Majesty was born under the cursed star.Their marriage will end prematurely"

"Taehyung you better take this seriously."Namjoon said

"I know I was born under the cursed star but do you think Jungkook will believe this.I'm sure he has no intentions to make this marriage last."

"Give it a try"

Meanwhile the news had reached Jungkook's ears via Mr Nam who was present when the astrologer had an audience with the King.Ms Choi was the one who had told Jungkook when she went to his room to get him ready for their wedding night.

"Its nonsense.I don't believe it"

"Whether you believe it or not ,that isn't going to stop these guys from doing their job.Go and have a bath .The king will be paying you a visit"Mina said to her brother who had just finished feeding his son.Mrs Jeon then took her grandson away

"I'm not sleeping with him"the omega bit out

"Nobody asked you to.What you guys do or don't do its up to you but it's tradition that you spend the night together"Mrs Jeon said

"But why do I have to shower again.I'm not a mermaid that likes to be in water all day"

"You smell like milk because you have been leaking all day.You should be fresh for your husband."

"Say no more sister.I'm going"

When Jungkook came out of the washroom the room had already been decorated with candles and flowers for their first night.He gulped just thinking about the day he lost his virginity to the King.Will he go through the same pain tonight.

A red lighter robe with gold flowers had been left on the bed for him.He put it on and fastened it .He applied a jasmine fragrance on his neck and on his wrist.He let his hair loose and combed gracefully.

A knock came on the door and Jungkook stiffened thinking the King had already arrived.

"Who is it?"he asked hesitantly

"Its I court lady Choi"

"Please come in"

The older woman came in with two maids holding food trays.