Update: What's Been Happening and Story On Hold

So it's been a full year since I've last updated this book.

Reasons were because I had no motivation to even continue with writing a chapter and I did not have the joy of even creating said chapters.

Also as most of you know that I had a cat (picture at the end) he recently went missing and has not returned, it's been months and I have been heart broken because he gave me so much joy.

I know he is alive (or it could just me going insane because I keep hearing him meowing, but every time I go to where his meows are heard nothing is there.)

But anyways, with the upcoming Avatar 2: The Way of Water and its recent first trailer drop.

I got reminded by how much I enjoyed watching the first one. I've decided to come back and write more chapters. I am going to renew my Disney+ account since that's where I've been watching the movie from and I am going to continue writing.

It has also come to my attention that there is a comic by Dark Horse basing Avatar from Tsu-Tey's POV and I honestly wished I knew about that sooner, because now it's going to make things a lot easier once I get my hands on comic series!!!!

I want to thank vagabondagebabe from Tiktok who is an absolute legend for bringing the Comics to my attention, you should all check her out if you love all things Avatar and Marvel!

I also want to thank you all for being patient and understanding.

So until I have the Comics and have digested more information so this story can make more sense, this story is officially on hold until further notice.

Thank you all for understanding and I shall hopefully see you all with an actual chapter soon

~ Lynx 💜

(The last photo I took before he went missing)