>>ONE|1|ONE<<

With a heavy sigh, Victor took a seat in the armchair in his living room and stared out the window to his left. The day felt as if it was about to plunge into worse events. He was unsure of why that might be. Although he could see that it had already started.
Since he had not even a minute ago finished cleaning his entire apartment. It had taken less than two hours. Reason one was, stressing about not having to work for three and a half days. And two, what in the world would he do for those days?

              He knew that he could spoil his cat, Alea. Being home now for the few days he had, there was a lot of empty time to fill. But even taking care of her would only keep him busy for a short time. She liked her time away from him as much as she did with him. Victor understood that about her and cats in general. Personal space and alone time were essential to recharge.

               When he wanted to recharge and relax he would usually spend his time cleaning a section of his apartment. While also taking a break between, reading, having some dandelion tea and listening to violins. But, he didn't always turn to clean to relax. He also turned to clean when he had something bothersome on his mind. Or when something from his office job had him stressed and annoyed. It was a coping mechanism as much as a passion for him.

              Victor found it to be strange but when the few co-workers, that talked to him, noticed. How he would clean and tidy his space when something with a tight deadline came to him. They found it to be remarkable how he could keep his cool and get those deadlines done.
During the time of the deadlines, he even took the time to organize his desk drawers more than necessary. He would always shrug it off and scoff at their words not finding it to be something to be so proud of. Since it was a needed skill to be able to work under pressure in such a busy environment. Such as the news and flier's main office building.

               Most of which he seemed to be proud of, or more surprised by, had not been something he can do but what Alea happens to do. She always manages to stick her nose into his relationship business. Kidding. She, in actuality, was a prick to anyone he dated. Like that one guy... Victor saw him for only a day until they came to his place later that night and Alea went full-blown feral on the poor man. The guy seemed to vanish from the city the next day.
              Now even with the guy, he was currently dating she hated his guts, too. What was so wrong with Tyrone? Could she not see that he had had his "Zing" with Ty? Or was Alea ultimately blind to the fact that he could be sweet... Sometimes. Okay, Victor doubted the man was being genuine at times, but hey, at least he still cared about him right? Yeah...

                 Speak of the devil.

                Victor's phone began ringing from the coffee table that sat to the right of the armchair. He had been drifting through his thoughts unaware he had even placed his phone on the coffee table. Until now. He glanced at his phone which was laying on its back, screen up, and saw the name and number of who was calling. He loved seeing that one the most. Tyrone James Weltton. Ty for short, was his current boyfriend of two years, that was calling him.

                 Leaning over the arm of the chair, Victor grabbed his phone and sat back on the cushioning of the chair. Adjusting the way he sat, changing to sit with his knees brought in closer to his chest.

                  He answered. "Hello?" His voice was soft as he picked up the call. Excited to hear the smooth tone of Tyrone's answer back.

                   "Hey, baby. You busy?"

                  "Not at all, what's up Ty?"

                  There was a small hesitation before he responded. This caused Victor to ponder what he might be wanting to ask. Bringing a finger to his lips he bit at his nail in waiting.