I feel fucking fantastic. A whole ass new me who has all the power in the. world anything, I want just a snap of my fingers away I couldn't be happier.

So I definitely deserve the lap dance I'm getting right now. Private strippers will do anything for some dollars and they barely had any clothes on.

I was in my office on my couch, a private party of me and four beautiful women dancing in front of me. I may be 28 but my mind is still 22.

The song was "Thirsty" By Taemin

I bought the cigarette up to my lips as I watched them dance, blowing it up into the air while man spreading in a dress shirt and slacks. They moved slowly to the song body matching the beat hands moving up and down their bodies but as the song sped up, they moved close to me, all four of their hands all over me.

These women were beautiful, all blondes. I may have a type I've always liked: blondes with golden hair like the sun.

Two were kneeling at either of my sides, hands running up my body to my belt, the other two were on the couch right next to me, hands in my shirt kissing the side of the neck.

"Slow down ladies, we have all the time in the world," I whispered blowing out smoke. They laughed.

"Mr. Park, how do you want us?" One whispered. I smirked. I looked up at the girl on my left.

"You should entertain each other before I join," I whispered. they chuckled but the girl on the left grabbed the girl on the right and they started to kiss as the two on the ground continued to dance taking off their tops.

"Fuck, it's good to be me" I sighed, finishing my cigarette, putting it in the ashtray and I pulled one on my lap. She straddled me as the other kissed my neck.

She leaned in closer. I was about to connect our lips when my door was kicked down hard. Even though I locked, it the girls screamed.

"Party is fucking over!" Namjoon yelled. He looked beyond pissed "Get the fuck out right, now" he hissed the girls all gathered, their clothes probably scared because Namjoon looks very scary right now.

The room was cleared in seconds. I rolled my eyes and grabbed another cigarette as I walked over to my desk and sat down, lighting it up.

"Fucking buzz kill," I said as Hoseok also walked into my office.

"I tried to stop him" Hoseok sighed. I kicked my feet up smoking my cigarette.

"Can I help you two? Maybe fucking call a repair man to fix my shit you dick" I huffed Namjoon slammed his hands on the desk.

"Really? What the hell is wrong with you?" He hissed I shrugged.

"Well, I was supposed to be fucking pretty bitches but you're in front of me it's very upsetting," I said he pushed himself off the desk glaring at me.

"I hated this Jimin than and I hate him now Jin fucking spoiled you and he still does! Fixing your messes as we speak" he spat, I leaned back in my chair.

"That's his job? What's yours again? Oh yeah, doing whatever the fuck I say. I'm your boss. Have some, respect" I growled

"You're supposed to be my best friend but I starting to hate your god damn guts," he snapped. I rolled my eyes.