Chapter - 38{Velzard Confrontation}

Start from the beginning

"Hmm. How do you know I was hiding"

Velzard asked a little surprised. Rimuru felt strangely happy while talking with her.

He, himself didn't understand these feelings of his.

"My secret"

Rimuru replied to her with a smile on his face. He was totally mesmerized by her beauty.

"Is that so..."

Velzard muttered to herself. She glanced at Chole with her gaze that can penetrate one's very soul.

Her eyes twitched slightly as she saw how close she was clinging to the Rimuru. An unpleasant feeling penetrate her body directly into her heart, she felt really angry and unpleasant.

Jealousy.

Did I'm feeling jealous..?

Jealous because of a human..?

Velzard finds the situation very laughable. There was a time when Rimuru didn't even leave her for a second but now he was not even glancing at her.

Velzard is a true dragon, the strongest one on top of that. She sees through Chloe in just a matter of seconds and–

"Give that girl to me"

Velzard demanded with a voice that didn't want to be bothered with. Rimuru looked at Velzard with sharp eyes as he asked Velzard.

"Why..?"

His voice was firm and his expression was sharp. Even though Rimuru didn't want to make Velzard his enemy but that doesn't mean he is going to accept all of her requests.

"Don't say it like you didn't know anything. She is too dangerous to be left alone."

The cold demeanor of Velzard was something that is making Rimuru uncomfortable. He has a very unpleasant feeling about this.

"But she can not stand against someone like Guy and Veldora let alone me and you."

Trying to defend Chole as much as he can Rimuru tries his best. That's true the current Chole can give a hard to anyone but that's the most she can do if a battle of life and death was to happen Chloe surely will lose.

"The person who can move in the «Suspended World» and can use «Time-Stop» is not simple by any means"

Velzard replied coldly to Rimuru but Rimuru didn't back away either, he didn't have any reason to.

‘Wait!! How did she know that Chole can move in time stop and can stop time’

Rimuru thought to himself shocked.

<<It appears that she heard the Voice of the world, sorry master I forgot to conceal the announcement.>>

‘Don't worry Ciel-San it's not your fault’

"Even so, she can't win against someone like—"

Rimuru was cut off by Velzard.

"Stop it already! I feel sick of it. She can't win against us that is true for now but we can't be sure if she will not be a threat in the future"

The atmosphere became tense. The air became heavy, Leon and Luminus also tried to convince Velzard but she didn't back away.

Guy didn't say anything because of Velzard. There is nothing wrong with what she said.

But there is a fatal mistake in her judgment. Rather than a mistake in judgment is right to say that she didn't want to admit it because of jealousy and envy that—