Sweet Problem (REVISED)

Start from the beginning

I can't believe that boy stayed outside in the cold waiting for Troye to show up. I could easily see the gun on his belt, even though it was hidden. Troye wasn't even coming over, I just said that to make him go away.

And I didn't forget the fact that Esther told Scott about me being here with the most useless, stupid excuse in the world.

I threw myself on the bed and looked at my cellphone, pressing play on Spotify Radio and quickly falling asleep.

******

I woke up to the sound of the music. The song playing was Problem, by Ariana Grande. But it wasn't sang by Ariana Grande, it was by that band Rick's son is in. I didn't even like the song but I just listened to it.

Do I need to explain how relatable the damn lyrics are?!

I rubbed my eyes and sat on the bed, letting the song play. I looked out the window and saw Avi waking up Scott, laying on the front porch. That boy is insane: insane to the point of sleeping outside just to make sure Troye wouldn't arrive.

I rolled my eyes and went to take a shower. When I got out, I put on an Acne Studios purple-ish sweater, my blue jeans and my creepers. I then went downstairs, Mike already brewing coffee for us.

"Good morning, honey." he said, smiling at me. "I'm gonna go grocery shopping, I need to buy some things. Do you mind staying home alone for a couple hours?" I shook my head and smiled, pouring the coffee on my mug and taking a sip. "I'll catch the bus." he said, grabbing his wallet and putting it on his jeans' back pocket. "I'll see you later!" I waved at him as he left.

I grabbed my mug and sat on the couch, turning on the TV and going through the channels. I stopped at the music channel and the song playing was the one that was playing when I woke up, but this time it had the video.

I turned up the volume and drove my legs to the couch, bending them and placing them under me. I watched the video (and the cute boys) and finished my coffee. When I got up, I heard the door bell. I didn't really like answering doors, because firstly: I'm lazy. And secondly: I'm very lazy.

I dragged myself to the door and unlock the door, when I feel someone pushing the door open. It was Scott, who just pushed me and picked me up by the legs, shoving me against the stairs' handrail, when I held him by his nape.

His lips quickly crashed into mine, I could easily taste the weed on his breath. One of his hands drove to my hair and he pulled it, making me look at him as he looked at me. We didn't say a word to each other as he carried me upstairs and, shoving me against the wall again, he kissed my lips again, one of his hands passed under my shirt and the heat was possessing me. I no longer wanted to stop.

He pushed the bedroom door open with my back and put me on the floor, still holding my hair so that there was no space between our bodies.

Breaking the kiss, he removed his shirt and threw it on the floor, my back was facing the bed. His hand quickly traveled my chest and my back and, as I held his nape, he laid me down on the bed.

He laid down on top of me as I quickly removed my sweater and threw it on top of the desk. He grabbed my jaw and turned my head, as he started kissing my neck and I passed my fingernails along his back, making him shiver and squeeze my hips. As he leaned up, he stared at my nipples for a while before attacking them with his mouth, biting and sucking them, leaving hickeys on them. I grabbed his snapback and threw it on top of my sweater, quickly tangling my fingers on his hair and pulling it a bit. My one console.

He started kissing my entire chest as he used one hand to unbutton his jeans and taking them off, with some difficulty. When he was able to successfully remove it, his boxers were exposed to me along with his aroused dick, and he kissed my whole chest again as his hand drove to my danger zone, he squeezed it a few times and I felt my body electrified.

When I saw my jeans and my boxers fly across the room, Scott positioned himself in front of my zone, pulling my legs up to his shoulders and inserting a finger into me.

Two fingers.

Three fingers.

I immediately moaned in a high pitched tone, but quickly locked it by biting my lip. I felt Scott's cat tongue dancing on my tip and starting with circular movements while his fingers stretched me. The pleasure was huge, and moaning was inevitable.

I missed this, I couldn't possibly deny it.

Scott almost ripped his boxers off and laid on top of me, my legs up and on his shoulders.

"Finally." I whispered mixed in a moan, and he quickly entered me, making me carve my fingernails on his back. His thrusts were fast, I pulled him and glued his body to mine as we heard the bed hitting against the wall.

He got off of me and kissed me.

"Roll. Now." Fuck I missed this. He made me roll on the bed, my bare back facing him. He then entered me again, kissing my neck as he went slowly. He grabbed my wrists and pulled them above my head, making him lay on top of me with no space between our bodies. He then kissed my back and got off of me again, making me roll my eyes. "Fucking mine." he whispered in my ear.

I turned around and knelt on the bed, facing him and kissing him once again. As I broke the kiss, he slapped my face and I turned around and he made me kneel on the bed again. I couldn't believe it I was about to do this. His hands passed along my chest as he kissed my neck and made me lean down, making me support myself with my two forearms.

I was, as people say, on all fours.

I felt Scott's hand holding my waist and pulling me closer, making me move it and rubbing it against his hard dick. As I buried my face on the sheets, I felt Scott entering me again, going deep inside of me. I bit my lip and grabbed the bed sheets hard, he massaged my back trying to make the pain go away and it was quickly replaced with pleasure.

He started moving slowly, controlling them with his hands on my waist. When I felt his hands moving away and positioning themselves on each my sides, I knew it was about to happen. I lowered my position and, adjusting himself, Scott started fastening his moves, ending up pounding me at every thrust. My moans weren't even moans anymore: they were screams. A mix of pleasure and pain, but mostly pleasure.

His hand drove to my dick and started stroking it fast, while I prayed to every God in the world for Mike NOT to come home this exact moment. I quickly came on his hand and he let go of my dick, making me fall on the bed. Scott then grabbed my hips again and pulled me, making me sit on his with my back facing his face. I rode his dick as I was the champion of the world and, as I feel a warm liquid going down my inner thighs, I realized Scott came.

I rolled off of him and laid by his side, breathing heavily and with an enormous pain on my entrance. His hand drove to it, massaging it and trying to ease the pain. He looked at me, trying to find something hidden in my eyes. I was about to speak, but he interrupted me with a kiss, a slower one this time.

"You..." he said, pulling my leg to his side and still massaging me."I knew you weren't crazy enough to send him here. I really fucking love you, little one." he gave me a quick kiss and hugged me. His hug was a bit messy, but I could feel the love and the caring on it. My hand reached the nightstand and I pressed the play button on Spotify Radio, as he pulled a blanket and covered us up, still massaging me.

I didn't say a word, I just snuggled up to him and buried my face on his chest, listening to the song that already played three times today.

"Every time you touch me

And say you love me

I get a little bit breathless,

I shouldn't want it,

But it's you."