Bose Only Has Eyes For Chapa

A group of girls are flirting with Bose. Bose is not affected and not amused and Chapa is jealous.

Girl 1:"OMG Bose, you're SO CUTE!"

Girl 2:"You're so dreamy!"

Girl 3:"You have beautiful hair!"

Girl 4:"You have beautiful skin!"

Bose looks at Chapa and sees her jealous and heartbroken. Seeing her like this makes Bose sad. He walks away from the group of girls and walks over to Chapa.

The group of girls:"Huh?!"

Bose holds Chapa's hand and Chapa notices this action and shyly blushes.

Bose:"Sorry girls, but I only have eyes for one."

The group of girls:"Who?!"

Bose smiles and strokes Chapa's cheek.

Bose:"Chapa."

Chapa blushes bashfully.

The group of girls laugh.

Girl 1:"That scumbag?!"

Girl 2:"She's so ugly!"

Girl 3:"Her hair's weird!"

Girl 4:"Look at her nasty rags!"

The group of girls laugh louder.

This hurt Chapa's feelings. Her eyes watered. Seeing her like this breaks Bose's heart. Bose stands up for Chapa.

Bose:"Hey! Chapa's amazing! She's cool, smart, funny, beautiful, has cool and great hair and dresses fashionable!"

Chapa:"Wow, um, thanks for standing up for me Bose."

Bose:"You're welcome."

The group of girls roll their eyes.

The group of girls:"Ugh! Whatever!"

The group of girls flip their hair and sashay away. Bose turns to Chapa and smiles. He takes her hand and kisses it. Chapa puts her hand over her heart while she bashfully looks down at the ground while blushing. Bose gently put his hand under Chapa's chin and tilted it up so she can look at him. Before Chapa could say anything, Bose smashed his lips against hers. Chapa liked it, but she pulled away.

Chapa:(Blushing and stuttering)"B-Bose, w-what are you doing? D-don't you want those other girls? They're all prettier than me."

Bose shakes his head.

Bose:"No, I DON'T want those other girls! They're so mean! And besides, you're WAY prettier than those other girls."

Chapa:(Blushing and stuttering)"D-d-d-d-do you really think I'm that pretty."

Bose nodded.

Bose:"Oh yes. You're the most beautiful girl I've ever seen. You have a hot body..."

Bose rubbed his hands up and down Chapa's body.

Bose:"An angel face..."

Bose gently stroked Chapa's face.

Bose:"A cute nose...boop!"

Bose playfully booped Chapa's nose and Chapa cutely giggled. Bose made note of her cute giggle and smiled.

Bose:"And the cutest giggle in the whole wide world! Chapa, I really like you a lot."

Chapa:(Blushing and stuttering)"I-I like you too Bose."

Bose:"Wanna be my girlfriend?"

Chapa:"Yes!"

Bose and Chapa kissed.

The end!