Sisters during quarantine!

Credit to @Wewanthecake's OCS!

This takes place just right after the Covid 19 Corona Virus Quarantine Minisode 1:Secrets Revealed! 

Chapa's pov

Chapa:"Adios."

I signed off, leaned back in my chair and breathed out a big sigh of relief. OMG! That was WAY too close! Bose ALMOST revealed our secret idenities on the news! To cover up MY idenity, he said he saved me and I kissed him! I sigh. To be honest, I wouldn't mind if that happened. I have a crush on him. He's so cute! I sigh dreamily. My little sister Alanna keeps teasing me about my crush on Bose! I sigh. I just hope that Alanna didn't watch the news and found out. I'd NEVER hear the end of it if she found out! Yes, she watches the news even though she's 4! She also likes Spongebob Squarepants, ALVIN! And  The Chipmunks, The Garfield Show, and The Shopkins TV Show. But that's not the point! She'd tease me nonstop if she found out! I sigh and go downstairs to the living room. Once I'm in there, I see Alanna on the living room couch with the remote in her hand as she just turned off the TV. She turned to me with a big, fat smirk on her face. Uh-oh. That can't be good. Man the lifeboats people! Alanna sets the remote down on the coffee table and folds her arms.

Alanna:(Appearing smug)"Well, if it isn't my big sister Chapa! Or should I say Little Miss Sugarlips!"

Oh no! She found out! I groan. I decided to pretend I didn't know what she was talking about.

Chapa:"What? What are you talking about, Alanna?"

Alanna:"Oh, come on Chapa! Don't play dumb! Don't play stupid with me! I know you kissed Bose!"

Chapa:"No I didn't!"

Alanna:"Yes you did!"

Chapa:"Did not!"

Alanna:"Did too!"

Chapa:"Did not!"

Alanna sighs

Alanna:"Oh contraie my dear sister, you did! Which this recording proves!"

Alanna turns on the TV and goes to a recording section. She clicks on a recording.

On the Tv, it shows a clip of the Alvin! And The Chipmunks episode Saving Simon.

Tv

Alvin:"And this one I particulary love Simon can't go anywhere if Dave can't drive him."

Brittany:"You'll be able to fix that, right?"

Alvin:"Good, good point. Didn't think of that."

Brittany:"Oh really? I thought the great Alvini knows all."

Alvin:"Oh, why is everyone throwing that back in my face?"

In real life, Alanna giggles nervously and switches to a different recording

On the Tv, it shows a clip of the Spongebob Squarepants episode The Algae's Always Greener.

Tv

Alternate-Universe Spongebob:"But, sir, there's gotta be something I need to improve on. Anything!"

Mr.Plankton:"All right, the sauce."

Alternate-Universe Spongebob:(Gasps)"Wh-what?"

Mr.Plankton:"The sauce. I don't know. You're using too much sauce, okay? Review's over."

Alternate-Universe Spongebob:(Spongebob's eyes squint, his nose droops, and his mouth becomes tiny. Jerkily moves arms forward and back each time he stutters...)"Eh, eh, eh, eh, eh, eh, eh..."