Chapter 5, Book 2: Killing another Leader.

"We are surrounded!" Amiya said.

"They definently got us good.." Franka said.

"What do we do..?" Amiya asked.

"It's simple..Amiya."
Amiya and the rest along with Reunion redirected their direction onto the left window hole.

"Break out with VIOLENCE." "Cover your eyes!!"

They do so, and then the flashbang went off, blinding the majority Reunion members for a bit.

Not letting this chance away, I then put a bullet on two of the members. "Double Accel! Trace On!" I then projected 3 replica's of Franka's sword and stabbed 3 of them.

I then planted a C4 behind one of their backs and shouted "Take cover!". When everyone took cover i pushed the person which i planted a c4 on onto the remaining enemies. And then blow them up into pieces.

"Hmph!! Im gonna be sick.." Franka said. "Agreed..." Liskarm agreed with Franka.

I then threw my pistol that ran out of ammo and seathed my Mac-10. "Amiya, my Umbrella please?"

"Blergh!!" Amiya threw up. "Ugh...J*sus Chr*st..Amiya...ew...."

"I- I can't help it! You're the one who made that pile of gore!!" Amiya angrily said. "Sorry about that..but my Umbrella?"

"H-Here..." She said, she then threw the 'umbrella' i requested.

"What's the deal with the Umbrella? And why bring them to a fight?" The Doctor asked.

"You'll see sooner why i did so, Doctor."

I shorthandedly defeated the Members with ease..because i accelerated time to myself which means i'll go in a faster speed. But otherwise, their leader finally showed up with a bang.

Ah..Skullshatterer, he's back. Again. God give me a break from this...

"Prepare, Rhodes Island, this is where your grave shall be!!" He pointed his grenade launchers.

"What do you want?!" Amiya asked. "That girl your escorting. Give her to me, and i might consider sparing all of you.."

"Time Alter, Quadruple Accel!" I then ran onto the 2 members near Skullshatterer and slit their throats open.

"Ack!" "Ugh!" The 2 members are holding their throat trying to prevent the blood loss but, who am i kidding? It's futile. They died soon after from blood loss.

"H-huh?" Skullshatterer looked to his sides, seeing his comrades died just like that infuriates him. So he started throwing insults.

"I didn't know Rhodes Island, who proclaimed to be saving the Infected would kill Infecteds!! I'd like to see what happens if i get this info to the interne-" "I'd like to see you try, coward."

"Ah, so it was you who slit my fellow infected comrades neck? Have you no shame!? You we're supposed to-" "to save the Infected, right?" I finished. "Hah! Don't make me laugh."

"Why did i kill Infecteds when im in a company that tries to save Infecteds right? It's simple honestly.." "Because i just ended their suffering from oripathy via death."

"And..as for you..." *BANG* *BANG* *BANG*
He blocked two of my bullets but one got his right shoulder.

"You are here, for Misha right? Your sister." I said. Everyone then in suprise looked at us two.
"I'll f*cking kill you!!" He said before i put 2 rounds each on two of his thigh.

"Stay down."

"What are you? Do you think your some sort of hero for killing me?"

"Im just a normal person living in the depths of sin. A person who kills for benefits. Financially, and Non-Financially." "Im just a normal freelancing Mercenary."

"Just be prepared when my leader teammates get a hand on your head!!" He threathened. "I'd love to see them try." I said before sending a round into his skull.

Misha was mourning for the loss of her one and only brother. Only able to sulk in tears as she saw the lifeless body of her brother's.

"Lock her up in LGD before she has any chance to kill us all." I said. Then i hear her screaming
"I'LL KILL YOU, YOU CHILD OF DEVIL!!, YOU KILLED MY BROTHER IN COLD BLOOD!!"

I then appeared right behind her and knock her out cold. "Again, lock her up."

As if you we're expecting a grand fight happening, no, it's not gonna happen, im tired of prolonging something unnecessary.

Ah, of course they would look at me in distrust and disgust. I mean, i killed someones brother infront of them. Better than taking risks of them joining forces with the enemy. at least, for me.

They all returned back from the mission in silence and horror. Everytime they saw my face, they just feel sickened. In the end, it's for the greater good.

To not get attached to me, for me not to get attached as well. The last time i got attached, i screwed it all up and it ended in chaos. My loved ones died, i had to RESET everything.

That one fragment from Undertale, never thought it could come handy until now. Still, abusing a power from another universe never ended right.

I should refrain from it. Then Ch'en came to me and confronted me. "What did you do to the girl we detained? Her eyes is full of rage and hatred.." Well, that's a hard-yet-easy question. So i said bluntly that "I killed her brother infront of her."

Ch'en clicked her tongue and pointed her Chi Xiao at me, surpisingly, Chi Xiao actually got unseathed. "You did what? You evil son of a goon. I should arrest you here and now.."

I leaned closer "Arrest me or not, i don't care. You might as well kill me instead." I said. But she gave me a pained look. Unknown to me, a tear dropped onto my suit..ah..so it's that..

[ Ch'en POV ]

He just talked about killing him but he's crying now? What is he a kid? Is he crying because he's scared of death, or is it something else..

[ Cos POV ]

I wiped the tear off my face.

She then asked "Why are you crying?"
"You wouldn't get it. "

"Im also confused with one thing." She said. She approached me closer and asked "What's with you? You held back when we had a duel, then killed these enemies of yours and for what? The only person you talked with emotions is me..so, what's with it?"

"I..can't answer." I looked away and pulled my bandana up.

"I won't pry into it anymore, you're free. If it weren't for Wei i would've arrested you on the spot for unreasonable killing." Ch'en said. "Never thought you cared for the Infected's."

"I do NOT care about the Infected's. We just don't want to wage war at the leaders of the slums." She said, staring at my eyes.

"Alright, Alright.." i put my hands up. "Let me say it again, your tactics are disgusting." She said before leaving the room.

....

I deserved that.