Chapter 4: The Attack Begins

.......

"Amiya, do you read?" Someone in the comms said.

"Yes, we need immediate backup in the slums. Reunion Leader SkullShaterer has appeared!"

"Look left."

A space rift opens, 2 figures can be seen exiting the portal. The figures we're Ch'en and Cos.
Cos observed everything around him. He estimated around 100-200 soldiers are present in hiding.

"Amiya, you and your squad better prepare. Doctor, get behind Amiya."

He raised his right arm, straightening it. He opened his palms. He muttered a spell under his breath. Before so, he inhaled and muttered..

"Schwerkraft(Gravity Force)"

He clutched his hand? Everyone had in mind... but after he spoke those words and he did a grabbing motion. 10 opponents appeared from the shadows. Begging for help as they're getting crushed inside-out. Penguin Logistics and a few other operators saw the gruesome action that happened right in-front of them. They're getting crushed by intense gravitational force.

"M-Mer-Mercy..." One of the guards begged.

"If i we're the one begging, would you give mercy to me? I don't think so."

He then closed his hands. The 10 of them we're crushed. They all exploded into a splash of blood pools. Everyone was shocked and terrified at the act of Cos.

"So, are you going out Amiya?"

"Y-yeah!"

"We could've extracted information out of them at LGD." Texas noted.

"Life lesson, lupo."
"Try to milk any opponent you faced and never take them into a prisoner. This is just a pro's tip."

"Don't worry, after all of this over, i'll buy you anything you want. Even if it's expensive. As a compensation for...gruesome sights."

"Anyways, move out."

They all moved out, as Cos continues his massacre unto the Reunion members. He and the team finally reached the opening. Just as they thought everything would be over, Skullshatterer appears before them.

"I know what you we're planning to say but..carry on." He said.

"Oh? You knew? Then this wouldn't need to go even further." Skullshatterer said.

"What? What is he talking about?" Ch'en asked.

"The answer is your VIP. Misha."

"Me?" Misha asked.

"Yes, Alex here, is trying to get you. Your Brother." Cos said.

'Interesting, he even knew my name..' Skullshatterer or Alex said.

"You, are a very intriguing person. You even knew my name.."

"Oh, i know lot more than just you."

"Hoh! It seems you are very different from those Rhodes Islanders behind you. And your aura gives off different vibes than anyone i've seen."
"You're, not from this world. Are you?"

They all looked at Cos in confusion, What did he mean from another world? There's no way right?

"N-No way! Cos? From another world?!" Ch'en asked loudly in confusion.

"Wh-What do you mean?!" Amiya also asked in confusion.

"You're all can't even see the differences?! How can you call yourselves a pharaumetical company when you don't even know the basic's!"

"A unnatural blue hair, Space-Time Manipulation, Pale White skin, Rainbow wings, Black voidlike hat, And logic bending sword. Do you think those features are coincidences?! Hell, Space Manipulation arts are like one in a million chance, or even none! And yet somehow this man have it all!"

"....."

"Hahahahahahah!! You are indeed corrected, Alex. I am not from this world."
"In fact, i've traveled lots of worlds different from this. A world where technology didn't improve yet there's magic. A peaceful world. Chaotic world full of wars, And etc."

"Now, Skullshatterer, no more babbling around. If i defeat you here, would you let my team go?"

"Heh, bet."

Cos drew his Sword of Eternal Darkness. Proceeding to prepare for battle. So did Skullshatterer.

"Ready?"

"Battle to the death!"

Cos threw a coin, it flipped and flipped on the air for a couple of times. They locked gazes at each other, preparing for the sound of the coin hitting the floor. Flip, Flip, Flip. And finally

*Cling*

They both dashed at each other, parrying each other's weapon, Cos went back a bit and then dashed forward, doing 5 quick strikes but Skullshaterer parried them all. He withdrew his grenade launcher and shot it at Cos. Cos opened a space-rift and transported it to a deserted land. He then tried to slice him on the chest but got blocked.

He then dematerialize his sword and a knife materialized out of his hand. He jabbed it onto Skullshatterer's right elbow. He jumped back and threw 3 knives onto him. All of them we're blocked. But one managed to create a small cut onto Skullshatterer.

"Tch!"

*Slash* "What's wrong buddy?"

*Clang* *Clang* "Nothing! Just...never had such great battle!"

Their attacks get faster and stronger every second to the point nobody can see what's happening. Several minutes later, their stamina is almost depleted. So, they let the final strike decide.

"Let's end this!" Skullshatterer said.

"Agree."

They threw their excessive weapons.
Knives, Grenade Launchers, Grenades, Molotov's, and others.

They dashed onto each other, Sadly for Skullshatterer, he missed by a cloth. But Cos was on point.

"*Cough*, You're...the winner....of this battle....congrats....." Skullshatterer said before he lost his focus and fell onto the ground. Death from blood loss.

Cos gathered his energy, he used his powers to dig a hole. He then lifted Skullshatterer's corpse and put it inside the ground. He then closed the hole. Stabbed both of his swords and laid his Reunion badge and Grenade Launchers.

"Your a remarkable opponent, Skullshatterer. I respect you with everything inside me."

He then escorted Misha to the L.G.D and stayed on Ch'en's office. He lied down on the couch.

"Tired?" Ch'en asked.

"Im beat.." Cos said.

"Now, about you being a person from another world.."

".....i'll tell you when im prepared to tell you. Is that fine? Please...?"

"Fine, but i better hear it after this war."

"Deal."

"....Can you at least tell me some of your stories when you are in a different world?"

"I see nothing wrong with that."

The story of his previous world that he visited shall be told in the next chapter, Adios.