Chapter 11: Recollections, and Holiday

"Kal why did you-"

"I was in line with Miss.Ch'en, and i unfortunately forgot to close the call." 'man that reaction was funny.'

"Pfft." She held her laugh. "Don't worry Cos i was just kidding."

"Oh come on!! That wasn't funny! I had an heart attack!"

"All right, All right. I'll stop with the jokes...so..is that all?"

"Yep. You can type anything about my Operator bio. As long as it stays out of that part..."

"Right..now, remind me how old are you again?" She asked whilst holding her tablet.

"Im currently 5,000 to 7,000 in chronologically." He told her. "Anything else?"

"Right...uhh..Can you tell me about those wings and that halo?"

"Right..i do reassemble a Sankta when they're out...but they seem to just grow as my body keeps consuming dark matters." He explained.

"Right. That's all. Miss.Ch'en might need some help at L.G.D currently. Since you know how catastrophic it went on LGD."

*Snap* "Well, Im going."
"Rest up Kal...you look like your about to die from exhaustion."

"I'll try..." She said..though there's like 4 towers of papers.

--------------------------------------------------------------

The day after i left Angelina for school. Well, i am taking care of her as a brother for 14 years. Today is the same day where i signed up for Victorian Royal School. The written test is pretty easy due to how long i've been taking written tests about being a knight or something else that i've seemed to forgotten.

'This is the school im attending now eh?' I thought to myself on the entrance.

I thought i never went to such luxurious, royalty looking School. It's either be good enough or rich enough to attend. Well it's the first day and i tried doing my weakest as possible.

In the end, i got all C and B. B being my Endurance and Agility. Other's like Strength, Dexterity, Reaction is at C cause i do not want to stand out.

And so, when PE started. I accidentally let off some of my old skills out. And made myself stamd out...damn.. and that's where i met Ch'en.

She was...really upfront. She just came to me and demanded a Duel between us both.

Upfront, hands across, with a serious face. She threw her gloves on the floor and said. "I demand a duel from you!"

I tried to decline. "Sorry, but i-"
She didn't even let me finish my sentence before she pinned me again.

Well, as much as i hate to do this. I obliged. The duel will be held on the next PE Class since we have swords fighting class.

"Prepare! Im gonna kick your butt " She said in confidence.

Well all i did was just stay silent. Knowing she's gonna lose anyways..might as well just fake it out.

She tried to lunge me with her sword. Of course, her movement is sloppy for someone in the top of the class. Her postures a bit off. I bet this will trigger her but eh might as well say it.

"Hey, your posture is wrong. You should-"

"Stop talking and attack!"

*Schwing*

Ch'en's POV

What...just happened...his blade..is on my neck?!

"Look, give it up." He said.