Chapter Twenty-Seven: Goodbye

A week had passed since Mito arrived and it was currently lunch break at the schoolyard so Akame took that time to go to her office to get some work done, after all, she still had village things to do. Walking through the corridors of the almost complete building Akame listened to the chirping birds and watched the students playing in the grass. Arriving at her office door she noticed that it was ajar stopping Akame listened. She could definitely sense the chakra of two people one of which she recognized instantly, the other felt familiar but it was fuzzy.

"The Princess is not a child anymore you can't just order her around, instead she is needed here," said the voice of Madara Uchiha in an annoyed almost hostile tone. He was not happy about something and that was scary. "she is required, I am sorry lord Uchiha but her majesty has decreed it." said the second person their voice was deep and apologetic Akame froze she remembered. Commander Sachio what was he doing here? What about her mother? "Is the queen dying?" asked Madara harshly Akame could only imagine his arms crossed, hair on his face, with a grimace. "No her majesty is well," said the commander who once was Akame's teacher.

"Great then the Princess is not needed, as far as I am concerned until the queen bites the dust there is no need for the Princess to return," said Madara confidently before letting out a sigh "I know your out there Princess you might as well come in!" called Madara in a loud but gentle tone that he seemed to be taking on a lot more when talking to her. Taking a breath Akame pushed open the door and entered the room. As Akame had imagined Madara was leaning against the wall arms, his hair in his face with a tight jaw that relaxed at the sight of her. The commander stood in front of the desk he looked aged and tired and wore the usual Otsutsuki disciple clothing.

"Your highness," said the commander as he bowed. Akame sighed her mood dropping drastically. Walking behind her desk and plopping down in her chair she looked up at the aged commander his dark eyes looked tired as they always did but his hair was disheveled as if the stress was getting to him." what is it commander?" said Akame as she pulled out the recent tests of her students and started grading them. standing upright Sachio began to relay his message." Her Majesty the Queen has demanded that you return home to the Land of Time to assume your duties as crown Princess" said the man with hesitance as he watched the now grown-up girl he once trained. She was now a beautiful woman and her chakra levels were insane, he could sense it. However, she looked tired and annoyed, was that because of him.

"I'll send Knight back with you to please her but I have business I have to do here," said Akame as she handed the tests she graded to Madara who looked them over." as a teacher you highness this is beneath you!" said the commander in a moment of anger that earned him glares from the others in the room. "Her Majesty said that she would not accept one of your puppets and insist that you return," said Sachio regaining his composure as he took a deep breath.

"Her Majesty says that if you refuse to return home she will have no other choice than to obliterate this village you have come to love." Akame froze would her mother go that far? Obliterating an entire village because of disobedience! Madara Watched Akame she was frozen in shock with a threat like that Akame would be forced to leave . . . but if she left she would have to leave him as well as he is obliged to stay in the village with the clan. Madara glared at Sachio the man who was trying to take his Princess away. Anger boiled inside of the Uchiha his chakra emanating from him at his great mood change gaining the attention of the Commander who hesitantly looked at Madara who looked like a demon ready to pounce. "Madara," Akame said softly as she slowly stood from her desk her head downcast a shadow over her eyes. Taking a deep breath Madara made an attempt to calm down but it was a struggle. "Sachio . . . when is it my mother wants me home?" she asked calmly as she took the papers she had previously handed Madara back. Slowly pulling his gaze from the Uchiha of whom he was getting the sense wanted him dead Sachio focused on the Princess. "She wants you home within three days," said the commander with hesitance.