Chapter 4 *~* Interesting...

Slenderman's P.O.V-
(September 14th)
____________________________________________

·̩̩̥͙**•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚  ˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚*·̩̩̥͙·̩̩̥͙**•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚  ˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚*·̩̩̥͙

The girl stood her ground and I continued to stare at her. 'What is it about her that seems so fascinating?' I asked myself. "Look, we can all put this aside and act like I never summoned Eyeless!" She growled, I tilted my head. 'She should be getting sick about now, yet she's still standing strong?' I questioned as my Slender sickness wasn't working. "Tell me, are you feeling sick or dizzy?" I asked, she looked at me confused and shook her head. "What? Is your Slender sickness not working asshole?" She asked as a small smirk appeared on her face. "I'm ready to kill this brat, Slender." Jack growled, I shook my head. "If you lay a finger on her, I'll kill you." I growled, I turned back to the girl as my tentacles begin to sprout. "You will come with me." I impolitely asked, she chuckled. "No fucking way!" She growled, I sighed before hearing a gun shot. "Get down Lav!" A young girl yelled, the girl 'Lav' ducked, and I was shot in my stomach. "Interesting, kill her Jack." I commanded, a devilish smirk came on to Jack's face. "Gladly." He chuckled, I turned back to the girl, and she quickly threw the knife at me, but I caught it. "You tir-" I stopped when I noticed she wasn't in front of me, but had slide past me. "Don't you dare touch her you damn clown!" She yelled out as she jumped on the table and onto Jack's back. "Run Amber!" She yelled out with tears in her eyes. 'She's caring more about that girl's safety than her own. That's usually expected from humans, she will leave her just like they all do.' I thought, but the girl didn't move, she didn't even budge. "And leave you! Why the hell would I do that!?" She growled as she pointed at Jack with the gun. "Will you damn freaks just leave, the police are already on their way!" She yelled, L.j got a hold of the Lav girl after she stabbed him in the neck with the other knife and threw her onto the ground. She gasped loudly. "I'm going to murder you in the worst possible way..." L.J growled out, but his pleasure was soon cut short as we heard sirens coming closer. "Let's go Jack." I said as I disappeared and reappeared at the Manor. "We could have killed them!" He said as he was getting angry with how I was acting. "Now why would I want to do that? When there's something oddly interesting about her..." I chuckled as I left to my office.

No one's P.O.V-

____________________________________________

·̩̩̥͙**•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚  ˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚*·̩̩̥͙·̩̩̥͙**•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚  ˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚*·̩̩̥͙

Amber ran to her friend. "Lav!" She worriedly asked. "Are...the...y...go...ne?" Lavender barely spoke out, Amber nodded her head. "Yes they're gone, and I won't let them take you." She cried, Amber got up and went to the back door unlocking it and opening it slightly before going back to her best friend. "When the police asks, we're going to tell them that robbers broke in and tried to hurt us. And that you tried to protect me and got hurt in the process, okay?" Amber asked what tears streaming down her hazel brown eyes, Lavender nodded in agreement. "I'm so sorry Lavender, this wouldn't have happened if I didn't make you summon EJ! I thought they were all fake, I'm sorry!" Amber spoke out as she continued to cry before the police busted in the house. Amber soon passed out from all the exhaustion of crying.

____________________________________________

Lavender opened her eyes and looked around the white room, she could hear a monitor next to her. She looked over to see her heart rate. "Amber..." She called out, she looked in front of her and saw best friend in a bed passed out. "She didn't leave you, which was quite strange. You see most humans would have taken that opportunity and left." A voice growled, Lavender turned her head and was face to face with Slenderman. "Leave me alone!" She managed to slightly get out. "Now why would I do that? You see Miss Lavender, you have interested and intrigued me. And if you don't know humans hardly ever intrigue me." Slenderman said as he continued to looked at her. "I don't understand what about me intrigues you?" She asked as she was confused. "I don't necessarily understand either." He admitted before moving away from her face. "As you know I usually like to take in messed up teenagers and make them more psychotic than they are. Not all Creepypasta's in the manor abide by my rules but as long as they live there they will kill, or I will simply kick them out or kill them." He said walking over to Amber's bed. "You on the other hand child. Your backstory, your life doesn't intrigue me. It is you yourself who intrigues me, there's something about you that I cannot pinpoint nor locate, but I want in my grasp." He turned to her as his tentacles emerged. "You will come back to the CP Manor with me, or I will kill your friend here in an instance, and then you will have no one who cares for you." He chuckled as a technical drill leaned over her heart. "No! Please don't hurt her, I'll go with you!" Lavender cried out, Slenderman chuckled again. "That's what I thought my dear child." He smiled as he made his way back over to her.

____________________________________________

Amber slightly woke up and could see the figure walking over to her best friend. 'No, Lavender...' She cried before touching the nurse assistant button, she could hardly move considering she was so exhausted. "There will be so much to teach you my dear child." Slenderman said as he put his hand on the young girl and disappeared. "Miss Liu, what is it!" The nurse called out as she ran into the room upon seeing Amber with a horrified face. "She's... Gone..." Amber choked out, the nurse turned to look at Lavender's bed. "We have a patient on the loose!" The nurse called out to the other nurses down in the hall. "The girl's name is Lavender Fuji!" The nurse said as they begin looking for their 'runaway' patient.

"I'll find you Lav, I promise."

·̩̩̥͙**•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚  ˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚*·̩̩̥͙·̩̩̥͙**•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚  ˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚*·̩̩̥͙