do you even love me?

Zacznij od początku

Softy: Sid didn't walk up yet!?

I gulp the water looking at her nervously.

Shrawani: umm....haan!

Softy: you should walk him up. He should do the aftercare for you!

I immediately choke on my drink. Then she laughed a little.

Softy: i want to tell you that i won't won't be here for a week....kyuki muze meri family se Milne Jana hai! Sir already approved this so I'm taking a leave now! Maine aap dono ka brackfast table pe pahele se banake rakha hai!

Shrawani: ohh okay! Have a great time! And....come back fast it will be a board without you!

I side hugged her, ahe chuckle and went to kitchen. I just sat there looking around the mansion. I don't know why am I feeling this, but i feel a bit relieved that i lose my innocence to him. I mean.....i have a little little crush on him but i just hate the way he's controlling me and forcing me to do as he wanted.

Ashish's p.o.v

I opened my eyes and frown feeling the emptiness beside me.... Did she woke up already!? She should have woke me up too!..... I smiled remembering about last night.... finally i'v 🔗marked🔗 her as mine. I quickly got up and cleaned myself, before heading downstairs. I saw her sitting on the couch. I immediately smiled seeing her side profile. She's really cute! And pretty.....i just want to hide her from this world so that only i can look at that cuite.........I went to her and peck her cheeks taking her by surprise.

Shrawani's p.o.v

I was lost in my thoughts when suddenly I felt something on my cheek so i turned and startled to see Ashish's face so close to mine....

Ashish: god morning! Kitty!

He whispered to me while smiling sweetly.......no! I can't fall for that!.... he's the one who forced me!.... I immediately got up and backed away. I can see he frowned and was trying to come close to me but i step back again. He stop and sigh.

Ashish: baby what's wrong? Tum thik ho na?.....dose it hurt too much?....I'm sorry i just can't control it....

Dose he thinks I'm enjoying it? He literally forced me.... Only if i responded to his touch last night it must be because of those pills!

Shrawani: aab kyu parvha (care) kar rahe ho meri!?.... Aren't you happy you got what you want!? You can let me go now!!

Ashish: what the heck are you saying shrawani!!!!?

Shrawani: I'm talking about last night! Muze yeh kahene do! I hate it!!!! I didn't wanted to do it, but you just had it in your way......DO YOU EVEN LOVE ME? ......o you just want my body!?......you didn't care at all when i was crying and telling you to stop!

He just stared at me trying to read my expression. Then he spoke calmly.

Ashish: ......i know you enjoyed it so, don't talk nonsense now kitty! I don't want to argue with you early in the morning!

That's when he was about to walk away but my words held him on his place.

Shrawani: tum asa kyu kar rahe ho?.... Don't you feel happy after ruining me? You took everything from me!.... My life, that once was so free but now....you want to keep me here! You ruined my future by forcing me to marry you. You.....you took my innocence too......why?! ......what have i done to you.... that- that you want to see me suffer like that!?

He turned around i can see he's mad but i have to confront him this time! Then he came dangerously close to me grabbing my arms while speaking calmly with deep husky voice which send shivers down to my spine. I can feel it's not a good sign at all.