Oh.

Sarah's prince charming in the office.

I've met him once in the marketing department.

"Sarah is already blushing." Leah spoke facepalming.

"Wait is he coming towards us?" Leah spoke and I turned back to see he is indeed coming toward us.

"What? No. I've some work. I've to go." Sarah spoke rushing to run away from here.

"Why are you running away. Sit down." Leah glared at her making her sit.

Alex came and stood in front of us and we all greeted each other.

"I have something to talk about, with you. Can you come with me?" Alex spoke to Sarah surprising all of us.

"We have some work-" Sarah started but Leah beat her.

"No, she is free now. You both can go." Sarah glared at her but Alex gave her a big smile.

"Awesome." He said with a big smile looking adorably at Sarah.

Even a child could say he is so in love with her.

You can see the heart-eye emoji on his face when he is looking at Sarah.

"Okay," Sarah said and they both walked away.

"She was waiting forever for him to come and talk to her and when he finally did, she was running away." Leah spoke rolling her eyes.

I nodded at her.

"Wait, I've heard Alex is somewhat weak in finance-related subjects. I hope she doesn't take lectures for him now." I spoke trying to control my laugh but soon Leah and I were laughing hard.

We both continued eating our lunch by chatting and laughing.

***

As we came pretty late last night after dinner at my parents', I didn't have enough sleep.

I leaned on my desk and didn't know when my eyes closed and I dozed off asleep.

I think after quite some time, I felt someone pulling my fingers lightly, frowning I moved slightly in my seat.

When I didn't feel anything, I again tried dozing off to sleep.

When I felt that pull again, I shifted slightly in my chair and heard someone's laugh from ahead.

I suddenly remembered I was in the office and sat straight and looked ahead to see Ryan trying to control his laughter.

Ryan Parker.

I was going to ask him why he is there but felt someone stare at me from the doorway.

I turned towards the stare and saw Ethan leaning at the door, his arms crossed, and his expression hard.

I widened my eyes looking at him and stood abruptly.

"I- I wasn't sleeping. I was just doing some meditation." I answered Ethan quickly.

He would eat me alive if he know I was sleeping at work hours.

Wait-

Eat me?

Ew. Why did that sound so dirty.

Ryan's laugh brought me out of my thoughts.

"Meditation, Lauren. Really? Even a 10-year-old could come up with a better excuse than that." Ryan said standing from the chair.

"Oh, why don't you give me a better excuse then?" I gave him a tight lip smile and he smirked at me in return.

"I would have said I was searching for a pen underneath the table," he said proudly of his answer.