Riven : I am sorry please forgive me, I am so sorry. Please give me a chance to repent it... Please...

He attached there forehead together, as tears started to fall from his eyes,

Riven : plss, just..just one chance.. please...

His eyes as red with tears and guilt, she saw the same sam in him whit whom she falls in love with year's ago, the same loving caring sam, czar was stunned by his sudden revelation, he said those words she wanted to hear, she waited for him at the same place for him to come back and say those words, and finally he said it, she should felt relief right, but she is anything but relief, why, why she is not happy.

And the answer is...

Time..

The fact that he comes now but It's already too late, she should have been more than relieved seeing him in front of her, she should have been on cloud nine if he has come back earlier, just a little bit earlier, but now.

It's just too late..

Time can heal a broken heart
But it can also break a waiting heart

It's just too late..

She doesn't need him anymore
She no longer misses him..

And it's all because he made her want him but when she finally wanted him more than anything, he pushed her away..

He took for granted thinking that she would always be there.

Waiting for him to want her the same way she wants him before.

It's funny because as she waited for him to realise what he had..

She finally realised that she didn't need what he had offered..

It's just too late..

She told herself, she'd move on

She told herself, she'd let him go someday.

Honestly it was the Hardest thing she has ever done, but it was worth it.

For her, for her heart, he hurt her so bad.

He killed her trust, he changed her.

She knew she should be strong enough to let him go.

She new it and she did it.

She can't explain how proud she is.

Because she is the only one who knows how much he hurt her.

But here she is healing.

She may love the wrong person.
Cry for the wrong person.

But one thing is for sure.