Qualities and Traits of a GEMINI Man

Gemini Man General Traits

The Gemini man is very extroverted. He's always ready to go and jump into something new and exciting. Since he needs constant stimulation, he is quite versatile and good at handling more than one task at once. He can be quite competitive, and always up for a good challenge.

Good-natured and energetic, Geminis are natural storytellers and love to debate, discuss and dissect just about anything. Sometimes it may seem as though a Gemini man is overly challenging or contrarian, but that's just him working through his thoughts and opinions. However, this can change often as more and more information is made available.

When you have a Gemini in your life it's kickboxing one week, painting the next, and skydiving the week after. Geminis are rarely satiated, and their quest for the next new thing keeps them moving and their mind stimulated. As a friend, this makes Geminis ideally suited to pick you up when you're down, but they're also great at joining in if you need a shoulder to cry on or to help you enact a crazy revenge plot.

A Gemini man is understanding and empathetic, and always seems to know just the right thing to say when you least expect it.

Gemini Man Bad Traits

The Gemini man can be quite two-faced. Because of the dual nature of this zodiac sign, he can be a bit of a problem. At one point, he can be light. The next, dark. He is inconsistent and indecisive with his decisions, his personality, and the way he acts with people. He can be somewhat unreliable.

Gemini men tend to get bored easily in relationships, constantly craving something new and exciting. When he is in a relationship, he will want to try new things with his partner both in and out of the bedroom. He needs constant stimulation. He might also be the type to cheat. Gemini men are great at communicating, however, not good at talking about their feelings. In fact, he will not open up at all. He copes with his emotions through cynical humor and avoidance techniques. So if he's not feeling a relationship, he will just get up and leave without talking things through.

Gemini Man in Love

The Gemini man is more of a casual fling or hookup kind of guy, rather than a long-term relationship kind of guy. And when he falls in love, it's hard to say how long that will last. He is very inconsistent with everything he says and does, and this can come across as untrustworthy. His partner might leave him before he gets the chance to. If you ask a lot of personal questions or pressure him into commitments, he will leave without talking things out first. He doesn't want to feel owned.

It's hard to say how loyal he will be, too. Gemini men tend to get bored easily in a relationship. If he doesn't feel enthusiastic about his partner, their sex life, and the things they do together, he will probably get out and look for someone else.

Gemini Man in Sex

In sex, he will be the type to make the first move. He thinks that's exciting! Since he wants his relationships and hookups to be stimulating, he will want to experiment in the bedroom, too. Trying new positions or toys will thrill him. He will be more than willing to try anything to spice up his sex life.

The Gemini man is passionate. He won't strain himself when it comes to sex. He plays this role with ease, and he can satisfy both himself and his lover.

He knows his way around the female anatomy. This means that he could please any girl if he so wants. He knows what actions to take to achieve the right reactions. He wants to see all the angels of lovemaking. This further motivates him to give his lover even more pleasure.

The Gemini man does sex as a participant as well as an observer. While at the act of sex, he's curious to unravel how it's done and how the girl responds. As such, he prefers sex when the lights are on. It can even be better if mirrors are placed all over, at strategic places.

Don't push this man when you get him in the bedroom. Allow him to take his time. He warms up slowly... but surely.

_____________________________________

PS. 

Kabahan ka na, Trini... 

Char.

*

*

References:

https://astrologyanswers.com

https://thoughtcatalog.com

https://thesecretofthetarot.com