052; fashionista madi

third person.

"so... where are the why don't we guys?" lola asked as her outfit for the show was in the middle of being adjusted by madison, "aren't they in the show?"

"they had a rehearsal early this morning for the tour," she frowned, "they'll be here in the afternoon."

"do we all have to stay for that?" corey looked over at her.

"no," she shook her head, "you can go as soon as i know all your outfits fit you correctly."

"i think mine fits fine," lola furrowed her eyebrows as she glanced down to her outfit, "what are you even fixing?"

"the waist doesn't fit how i wanted it to," madison sighed as lola gave her a nod, watching her pull away from the outfit to look at it before she gave it an approving nod and placed down her pins, "go take it off so i can fix that."

"fashionista madi is way too bossy," lola joked with a smile, wondering off to one of the few changing rooms to change out of the outfit for the show.

"mine fits perfectly," crawford smiled as he turned himself to madison and corey, "does it look fine and fit fine to you guys?"

"i prefer it off you." corey shrugged.

"corey," nezza looked over at the guy.

"crawford yours is fine," she nodded, walking over to sadie and grace as crawford gave her a nod, "so is yours nezza."

"why is corey still here and not in his outfit?" leon placed his hands on his hips as corey shook his head.

"i'm supervising," he tilted his head, "i'm filling daniel's space while he's not here."

"so your outfit is already perfect?"

"yep." corey nodded, "it's all good, fits like a glove."

as the rest of the group all got their outfits for the fashion show tweaked and fit to their body, one by one they left the girl's warehouse until it was just her, leon and corey waiting on the five guys to walk through the door after their rehearsals.

while madison was busy fixing the outfits that she knew needed to be tweaked, leon and corey sat beside each other while watching the girl by her sewing machine, a small frown on their faces.

"is she a good boss?" corey looked to leon.

"depends on her mood," leon shrugged with a small smile, "she's a great person but boss, if she's in a bad mood then everyone will know about it."

"usually her bad moods come from work though, some customers just crave arguments." he continued, "she's a good boss overall, she listens to all your concerns and takes everything you say into consideration. i enjoy working here."

"i should work for her," corey replied.

"she does need an extra person since she fired nova." leon mentioned with a small smile, "you could ask her."

"do you think she'll hire me?"

"you'll have to have an interview." he laughed.

"oh." corey paused as his eyes moved over to the door to the warehouse, three boys walking in while the other two followed behind in the process of fighting one another before zach fell onto the floor.

"sorry," zach held his hand up as he stood back up, earning the attention of madison as she glanced over her shoulder at them all, "sorry, i spilt my drink."

"i can clean that up," she shrugged.

"i'll do it," leon said, standing up from his seat and grabbing the mop from the cupboard.

"thank you," madison glanced to him before she looked back over at the five guys, her gaze going straight to her boyfriend as a smile grew on her face, "hi."

"we are tired." jonah frowned.

"hi," daniel replied with a smile, "what do you need us to do?"

"please say sleep." jack sighed.

"if you could all put on your outfits for the show that would be great, i need to make sure they all fit perfectly before the actual show." she explained to them as they all nodded, "they're all hanging up over on that rack."

they all nodded while grabbing their outfit and walking over to get themselves changed, leaving corey and madison watching leon attempt to clean up the milkshake across the floor.

"do you need help?" madison asked leon as he glanced to her, "i can do it."

"i got it," he shook his head, "it'll make your floor really sticky though."

"that's okay." she shrugged, "i'm sure i can clean it over another day so it won't be as sticky."

"leon said you need another person to work at your store," corey spoke up while staring at madison.

"...i do." she nodded, "why?"

"can i apply?" he smiled, "i don't think i'll be able to take the interview too seriously but if it helps you out, i'm free most of the time so i can come hang out with you guys."

"i wont give you an interview." she said through a laugh, "can you work a couple hours next week so i can see how good your customer service is?"

"yes," he nodded, "i don't need to be paid for this job it-"

"i'm going to pay you, corey." madison frowned, "you'll get the same pay leon does."

"how much does he get paid?"

"more than i should," leon raised his eyebrows.

"can we work together?" corey asked madison as he gestured between him and leon, "who else works at your store?"

"alex, leon, me." she shrugged, "i'd be more than happy for you to work at my store, corey. no interview."

"that was an easy process." corey looked at leon as he laughed, "i promise i'll be your second best employee."

"when is the fashion show again?" jack said as he walked over to madison in his outfit.

"sunday," she replied, walking around him to inspect the chosen outfit of his as he tried to stay as still as possible.

"okay." jack nodded, "does it fit fine?"

"yes, you're fine." she nodded, "you can get changed again."

as the other four guys all had their outfits checked and mended to the right fit, it had only been just over an hour before the four of them left and the three previous people were alone again with an extra guy added who sat himself beside his girlfriend.

"did you get the thing about the meeting sorted?" she mumbled, placing a kiss on his cheek as her hand ran through his hair.

"it won't be fixed until the day before we go on tour," daniel looked up at her from her shoulder, "i'm telling them i'm not doing it."

"i thought you said you'd tell them we did break up and then-"

"no, i'm just saying i wont do it." he shook his head, "they can't force me to, it's fine."

"okay." she smiled slightly.

a/n

SURPRISE 🤭🤭🤭