042; the best model

third person.

"look at the couple i got together," corey smiled, walking into the backroom of madison's store, where the couple were sat in the middle of the floor staring at multiple pieces of paper, "i am cupid."

"they're together?" leon raised his eyebrows as daniel looked over at the two of them.

"what do you think the date was for the other night leon?" daniel asked, his arm wrapped around the girl before corey nodded.

"i pushed him to do it." corey told him, "he didn't want madi to say no but i convinced him to ask."

"corey, i have a question." madison spoke up, turning her head to face him and noticing the panicked expression on his face, "it's nothing to worry about."

"oh, what is it then?"

"do you want to be a model for me in this fashion show i'm participating in?"

"duh, obviously." he nodded, sitting down beside her and looking at the pieces of paper she had spread out, "i'll be the best model there."

"that'll be me actually," daniel replied as he raised his eyebrows, "kidding, i'm not being a model."

"you should." leon shrugged.

"i think i'll put corey in the purple," madison told the three of them before she glanced up at corey, "sounds good?"

"you're the boss," corey shrugged before he gave her a nod, "you're the fashion designer here not me."

"i just want to make sure it's something you'd want to wear."

"i'd wear anything." he laughed slightly, "i'm fine with the purple, i'll look great in it."

"your ego is too high." daniel shook his head, "i should wear the purple."

"you're not even helping in it," leon rolled his eyes, finishing his coffee before standing up, "although you should to help your girlfriend."

"i am helping," he looked at the boy, "with the picking what the models will wear."

"i'm five models short," madison turned to look at him, a small smile on her face, "i know five guys that would work."

"madison, no." he raised his eyebrows, "we'll be on tour."

"when do you leave for that?"

"the tenth."

"that's three weeks away." she tilted her head, "it'll be fun, i just need five more guys."

"you can't find five guys from instagram or something?" daniel suggested as corey's eyes widened before a small smirk appeared on his face.

"i know five guys," corey folded his arms, "crawford, kian, jc, christian and tyler."

"would they be up for it?"

"definitely." he nodded, "you know the seavey's would be."

"anna already agreed to model too."

"run me through the list," leon said, watching the girl pick up her clipboard as the pen ran down the paper.

"sadie, grace, lola, anna, you, corey and the people corey just listed except i need to ask them myself." she explained, putting her hand to her forehead before she sighed, "i need two more girls."

"how many people do you need?" daniel asked.

"however many i want," madison shrugged, "and i want twelve."

"so demanding." corey mumbled, letting out a laugh as the girl shot him a glare, "i'm just saying."

"anyway," she shook her head, standing up and throwing the clipboard onto the desk before she then turned to leon, "we need to open up."

"when is that wall getting knocked down?" leon asked as his boss handed him a pile of clothes, "you're store it getting too small."

"next week."

"i should get to the studio," daniel shrugged, sliding his phone into his pocket while madison gave him a frown, "i got a song to record for this month, we're running behind."

madison gave him a nod as he placed a small kiss on the girl's lips, eventually leaving the building through the backdoors while corey had a smile stuck on his face, following the girl and leon through to the front.

"i'm glad you're together," he spoke up, watching her hang multiple pieces of clothing up as she looked at him, "i think you both needed it."

"no one needs a relationship corey." she replied.

"i mean someone who knows you as well as you know each other," corey shrugged before folding his arms, "you help each other out, that's what i meant."

"i missed him," madison nodded once, "a lot."

"is he the guy you'd always talk about?" leon asked, looking across the room at the pair, "you know, when something would happen and you'd say your ex used to do that."

"yeah," madison smiled slightly, "i regret breaking up with him the first time but i feel like we needed it to focus on other things."

"do the rest of the guys know?"

"nope," she shook her head, "i don't know why daniel hasn't told them."

"he might not want one of them to accidentally get the word out," corey shrugged, "there's probably a lot of reasons."

"yeah, yeah i get that." the girl replied, "i forgot not a lot of people know."

"just don't post about it anywhere," he laughed, "that will get the fans rioting."

"god i'm not excited for that." she sighed, "but oh well, it happens."

"it shouldn't," corey said, "but yeah, it happens."

"anyway, back to getting ready to open."

"do you want help?" he offered, receiving a small nod from madison before he helped her hang up the rest of the clothes that needed to be on display.

a/n

I KNOW this could've been much better I KNOW IM SORRY