047; she hasn't turned up

third person.

"madisonnn," sadie called out as the three girls walked into their best friend's store, a cup of coffee and small box of food in grace's hand.

"oh the wall is finally knocked down, so much space." lola smiled before the three looked over to where leon was standing, folding a pile of clothes and placing them on the various shelves, "leon."

"she isn't here," he told them, watching their smiles all drop before glancing at each other.

"she's always here." grace said, "it's wednesday she works-"

"she hasn't turned up." leon shook his head, a look of concern on his face before he turned himself back to the clothes.

"okay well daniel just went to check her apartment so maybe," lola suggested as she shrugged, "she could just be running late, that sounds like her."

"why are you so focused on looking for her?"

"fletcher filmed her and daniel out for dinner last night and the whole fandom found out," sadie explained, leon's eyes widening as he looked up at them, "all the criticism went to her."

"you're serious?" he put down the shirt he was in the middle of folding.

"death threats in her comment sections," grace nodded.

"holy shit." leon mumbled, their conversation being interrupted by daniel walking into the store and looking at the four of them.

"well?" lola turned to the boy.

"she's not here?" daniel asked them.

"she's not at home?!" grace's hand to her forehead as daniel shook his head.

"it's wednesday she works-"

"she's not here daniel." leon interrupted him, "i've called her too many times, she didn't turn up."

"is the fashion show stuff still here?" daniel asked, brushing past the group of girls and opening the door leading to the back room, noticing her planning for the show still spread out across the floor where the couple left it.

"when is the fashion show?" lola asked leon, the group watching him walk over to the calendar as he took a glance at it.

"in ten days," he replied, a frown slowly appearing on his face before he brought his hands to his face, "i don't know what to do, this isn't like her."

"the thing is she overworks, whenever she's stressed or anxious or anything she always comes here," grace explained, receiving a nod from everyone in the store, "so why isn't she doing that? what else would she do?"

"okay well whatever she's done, she's got a store that needs to be organised and the layout needs to be changed," leon told them, "and i can't do that without her here because of the perfectionist she is."

"why isn't she here?" daniel mumbled, "or at home?i knew a dinner was a bad idea i just-"

"don't blame yourself," leon interrupted the boy.

"you didn't know that guy would be there," grace added on, "it's fine, it was a mistake."

"she might just be with a friend," lola suggested, a small smile creeping on her face before she quickly shook her head and looked at daniel, "i mean like, corey or something."

"she's probably with corey," leon nodded, "that's a good shout."

"or she could be visiting her mom in vancouver." lola continued, "it's just weird that for once she hasn't decided to work to distract herself."