How they react to you telling them to not be gentle with you for the night

Jon Snow:
As you’d stop him to tell him to not be gentle with you for the night, he’d look at you curiously and would be baffled, asking you as to how is it exactly that you want him to be, not understanding what you want. As you’d explain yourself and would tease him about it, he can’t help but give it a try to some different things to seem rough, waiting on for your approval to keep going and just loving the praises you give him.

Robb Stark:
As you’d stop him to tell him to not be gentle with you for the night, he'd be startled, knowing you always liked it romantic and passionate, he asked again if you were sure about it only for you to nod in response and crush your lips against his.

Joffrey Baratheon:
As you’d stop him to tell him to not be gentle with you for the night, he’d chuckle and would ask you what you want from him, only to reach and take a sip of his flask to prepare himself for what you’re going to ask of him. As you’d laugh and would just demand him to take you, he’d be quick to surprise you and would pin you right down, tearing at your clothes and being more than ready to be rough with you for the night.

Ramsay Bolton:
As you’d stop him to tell him to not be gentle with you for the night, he’d chuckle and would smirk, telling you he couldn’t wait for you to say such thing to him and finally back up to just tear at your clothes before he goes to reach for something else. As you’d seem so eager, he’d find it to be the perfect opportunity to restrain you and would go all out, gladly showing you what you’ve been missing and making you beg for more.

Theon Greyjoy:
As you’d stop him to tell him to not be gentle with you for the night, he'd start to smirk at your demanding, he always knew you had that flame in you but he never dared to ask you about it, when you told him he was all cocky and stuff but definitely happily agreed.

Jaime Lannister:
As you’d stop him to tell him to not be gentle with you for the night, he’d chuckle and would ask you what else is he supposed to be with you, wanting to hear you explain yourself in detail. As you would and would give it a try fo taunt him to get him frustrated, he’d see right through you and would end up playing along with you for the fun of it, finding himself enjoying to be rough.

Sandor 'The Hound' Clegane:
As you’d stop him to tell him to not be gentle with you for the night, he’d be startled, having always been scared to be too rough with you because of how much bigger he, only to ask you what kind of game you’re playing with him as he tries to figure you out. As you’d beg it of him and would assure him that you could handle him, he’d slowly come to agree to it and even more as you’d push his buttons, taunting him and just proving you deserve to be fucked roughly for the night.