Now, seeing the hallucinations beginning to appear, it was inevitable to be a little more worried when the "illness" was clearly aggravated.

Sometimes, I'm really afraid of the sudden concern of my comrades.

Su Fengzhou finally had to open his half-closed eyes.

His entire demeanor was significantly much clearer than his previous disordered state, but the color of his eyes was still very deep.

When he spoke, his tone was very firm, "It's not an illusion."

At that time, the guide pheromone's scent that he smelled at that moment was too vivid.

Seductively, it even made all the instincts in him start screaming.

This has never happened before.

Although Su Fengzhou often falls silent into a half-real and half-illusory world, this time he was very sure that this was obviously not the real feeling that can be produced by mere fantasy.

As for why he failed to find the person he wanted at the scene in the end, there can only be two possibilities.

Either they had been completely alienated and then killed; or, at the scene of today's "accident", he still missed something.

For Su Fengzhou, he naturally preferred the latter.

"Oh, boss." Shen Wenyan originally wanted to say something. But when Su Fengzhou glanced at him from the rearview mirror, he shrank his neck wisely and changed the conversation, "Speaking of which, we should still have a few days of vacation, right? Would you like to have a look? What are you going to do next?"

Just as the words fell, the phones of several people in the car vibrated in unison.

Rong Yun looked down at the latest news she received, and the corners of her mouth gradually raised into a sneer: "The guard post over Chenshan Cave asked for support? The defense team really still has the face to open that mouth. They didn't look like this when they crossed the river and demolished the bridge back then."

"You have to have an attitude when asking for help. What does this cold notice mean? We've never received instructions from their side. Did they really think they can call us casually just because we showed up today?" Shen Wenyan followed with a cold snort and soon found that Su Fengzhou had not spoken. He couldn't help but ask, "Boss, you're not really going to help, are you? Those sons of bitches in the defense team stirred up a mess. How dare they have us go over to help wipe their asses?"

"It doesn't matter. I also found some problems today and wanted to visit the cave site, but..."

The tone of Su Fengzhou's words here slightly changed. After switching off the phone's screen, he turned it around between his fingers at will, and neatly put it into his pocket. "Didn't you say you want to enjoy your vacation? Let's have a good time tonight! When you wake up from the hangover tomorrow, you can recover your spirits and feel at ease before giving the defense team an accurate reply. What do you think?"

"The boss is wise!" Shen Wenyan smiled, immediately closed the message, opened WeChat and sent a message in the group.

【Society, your elder brother Shen: Everybody, get up! Book a box right away, it's the boss's treat tonight, you won't go home if you don't get drunk!】

The inner group of the Seventh Team was filled with laughter.

Su Fengzhou ignored the constantly vibrating mobile phone in his pocket and looked out the window.

Even though it was still during a pleasant vacation, I always feel a little unable to laugh as soon as I think about not being able to find the person I'm looking for in the afternoon.