Su Feng Zhou raised his eyebrows and replied, "Oh, from the Institute."

No further words were said.

And yet this simple sentence was enough to make Shen Wenyan shut his mouth in due time.

Despite the fact that the relevant personnel from the Department of Elimination and Investigation and the Research Institute will always appear in the same frame at every "accident" scene, but in fact, these two departments have taken two completely different paths at the end.

Since no one believes in another, they naturally do not deal with each other.

The top leadership, in particular, has come close to fighting several times in the group conferences just for the future planning in this current crisis situation.

Su Fengzhou also did not say anything else.

Although everyone has a love for beauty, with the state of his spiritual power like this, it was indeed not enough to rely solely on personal aesthetics to determine his likes and dislikes.

Only, that unintentional glance just now made him vaguely have a very subtle feeling.

After a moment of distraction, his steps slightly halted.

It was at this time that the first shots were fired at the scene of the "accident".

This time, Su Fengzhou did not turn back because of this, but resumed his steps towards the outside instead.

Everything else has nothing to do with him.

However, such a gunshot sounded like an extremely dangerous signal, shattering the originally silent atmosphere at the site of the accident.

Then, the second sound, and then the third...

Exactly five shots in a row.

When the others looked in that direction at that time, they only saw several figures crumpled to the ground and the indifferent movements of the Department of Elimination and Investigation personnel who retracted their firearms again.

The few people who were killed on the scene were wearing protective uniforms of the Logistics Department, and the fear of imminent death caused their eyes to widen in instinctive horror.

Some of the foot limbs have abruptly ripped through the flesh and blood on their bodies, spreading out densely from their bodies, but they also lost their lives quickly with the death of their hosts, reluctantly struggling a few times before completely losing any movement.

The appearance of the alienation infection caught them off guard, which also added a few depressing moments on the site.

Several of the Institute's researchers were relatively close, but their reaction was still rapid. They decisively added an additional extra protective equipment, and carefully put the twisting and struggling limbs that were still unwilling to give up beside the corpses into the isolation box.

The sudden change of environment made the foot limbs instinctively agitated, knocking the side walls of the vessel out with a sharp sound.

However, the container made of special materials naturally cannot be cast off so easily.

Such image of knocking fell into their eyes, adding a bit of excitement in the eyes of some researchers.

Who would have thought that these few parts of the alien's main body still remained active? This was obviously an important source of infection for the mutation of those Logistics personnel. Once brought back to the Research Institute, it will be a very precious experimental sample.