𝙲𝙷𝙰𝙿𝚃𝙴𝚁 𝟹𝟷:𝙸 𝙶𝙾𝚃 𝚈𝙾𝚄

Start from the beginning

"I want her to suffer. I want her to suffer and I don't even feel bad about it." I whispered and Miguel moved to sit in front of me on the bed.

"You shouldn't. She deserves to be thrown back in jail. But don't do anything that'll break your probation. Promise me you won't do anything?" Miguel held out his pinky towards me and I sighed before linking my pinky with his. Miguel grinned before tackling me and starting to tickle me.

"Miguel! Stop!" I yelled but my giggles overpowered my voice.

"Talk to Eli!" Miguel yelled back as he continued to tickle me. I kicked his side lightly causing him to fall off of me. I laughed loudly and suddenly felt much better about the entire situation. Miguel just had that affect on people.

"Alright you asshole. I'll go see Hawk." I pulled on my shoes and jacket, doing my handshake with Miguel and walking out of the door.

                       *******
I walked inside Hawks house to be met with pure silence. Furrowing my brows, I stepped deeper inside the house to find Hawk on his couch staring at the ceiling.

"Hey." I greeted causing him to sit up immediately.

"Ryleigh." He whispered. I didn't even get a chance to respond because he pulled me in for a bone crushing hug. I immediately hugged him back, kissing pretty much everywhere on his face.

"Hey, you alright? Feeling better?" I softly asked. He nodded and i straddled his lap so I could face him. There were tear stains on his cheeks and he had a hat on his head.

"I'm so sorry this happened to you. But I'm gonna make sure they pay."

"You don't have to do that." He mumbled causing me to furrow my brows. What the hell did he mean?

"What?"

"You don't have to defend me like this. I kinda deserve it anyway. For everything I did to you. I pretty much shattered your heat. Maybe it's just karma biting me in the ass." I couldn't believe what I was hearing. He really pushed those thoughts into his head like that? It was just horrible to hear.

I pressed a soft kiss to his lips causing him to softly smile.

"Listen to me. You didn't deserve anything that happened to you. And I forgave you for what you did. It doesn't matter anymore." Hawk was still softly crying and I wiped the tears from his cheeks as he leaned into my touch.

"When's the last time you slept?" I wondered taking note of the bags forming under his eyes.

"A few days ago." He mumbled and I sighed before standing up.

"Where are you going?" Hawk questioned grabbing my hand stopping me.

"Just to get some pillows and blankets. I'll be right back." He hesitated before letting go of my hand and allowing me to walk off. After grabbing some pillows and blankets I walked back over to see Hawk staring at the ground. I placed my hand over his to let him know I was back. He grinned before grabbing my waist and pulling me on top of him. However I rolled us over so that he was laying on my chest.

I pulled a blanket over us and made sure I was as comfortable as possible.

"Comfy?" I asked my exhausted boyfriend who was slowly dozing off on my chest. He slowly nodded before he was out like a light in two seconds. Small snores were the only sound in the room and I soon became bored. I knew if I moved Hawk would wake up without a second thought. Plus my phone was in my bag which I left in front of hawks door. I figured my only option was to go to sleep along with Hawk, and hopefully be woken up in time that dad wouldn't start spamming my phone. And so I slowly closed my eyes, allowing sleep to take over as well.

                           *******
Nightmare:
I was back.

I didn't want to be back but I was.

This time I was in the yard, with no one but a few guards watching.

Or so I thought.

Tammy and rose walked over shoving me to the ground. I didn't even get a chance to react before they both started kicking and punching me.

"Stop! I thought we were friends!" I screamed over all the pain in my body at the moment. The two girls stopped what they were doing and glared at me.

"We don't have friends." Tammy said before sending a harsh hit to my head. My blood ran cold as the red headed bitch walked out from the shadows.

"Told you I'd turn everyone against you." She smirked sadistically causing me to back up in fear. What the hell was I doing?

Ok Ryles, this is just some sick dream. All you have to do is wake up. Wake up.

Alyssas hand flew to my neck and suddenly I was being body slammed to the ground as the air started to leave my lungs. Alyssa let out loud laughs as I struggled to breath. I clawed at her hands in a desperate attempt to get the pain to end but nothing was working.

"I also told you I could end your life in a heartbeat."

"But why?" I rasped.

"Thats an answer for another time."

"Ryleigh! Ryleigh wake up!" A voice yelled. I couldn't see him, but I immediately knew it was Hawk.

"Ryles wake up!" He yelled once again and this time I finally snapped back into the real world.

I sat up gasping for air. Hawk already ran to the kitchen to grab me some water. Once he came back I drowned the water in under two seconds.

"Are you ok?" He asked me and I just nodded, not knowing what to say. That dream just felt so.........real. It felt like I was actually in pain and dying.

"Did I wake you up?" I muttered.

"Yeah. Your heartbeat was getting out of control so it woke me up. When I finally rubbed the sleep out of my eyes I realized you were having a nightmare." Hawk explained and I ran my hands through my sweaty hair.

"Alyssa tried to kill me. Again." I already knew he was gonna ask, so I might as well have explained it. Hawk flinched at the mention of Alyssa's name and grabbed my hand.

"I should probably tell you something." He mumbled and I immediately met eyes with him. I swear I'd never forget the look of dread and fear in his eyes.

"Who do I need to kill?" I asked standing up.

"When I was getting my hair chopped off, Alyssa grabbed blade and lifted up my shirt. She......she-"

"Hey, hey. Take your time love." I soothed cupping his cheek. Hawk took a deep breath before continuing his story.

"S-She tried carving her name into me. It was so I could always be reminded that she was in control and in charge. She didn't even get to finish it though, cause Tory stopped her." Hawk lifted up his shirt and I almost threw up on the spot. On the left side of his rib cage were the very sloppy words ALYS.

My eyes went dark with rage. I knew I was gonna break Miguel's promise, but I didn't care. Alyssa tried carving her name into someone's flesh? How fucking sadistic and sick can you get?

"I should've fought back. But I was scared if I did anything to her she would've hurt you."

"Hawk, sweetie, you should know I'm more then capable of taking care of myself." I sighed as I rubbed my hand over his cheek. It really seemed to have calmed him down because he was no longer taking long and deep breaths.

All bets were now off.

Cobra Kai was going to pay.

Word count:1,844