Part Two

(A few days later)

He was back by now and I was sure he was looking for me. It took all I had not to go back and avoid a bigger punishment but the taste in feeling of freedom was too strong and I couldn't.

Ever since I left I have been on edge, afraid that he was going to find me and drag me back to the apartment.  Every turn I took in every corner I rounded I was convinced that I was going to win into him. Every time I bumped into someone on the street I would immediately apologize.

I couldn't even walk through the streets without being afraid that someone was going to punish me because I accidentally touched them without being told I could. I hated feeling like I was being watched all the time. It was like he was following me, analyzing my every move and waiting for the right moment to take me back.

The only thing I didn't know, was that he was waiting for the right moment to take me back. That moment was now.

Someone grabbed my wrist and slammed me into the wall of an alleyway. I gasped as the wind was knocked out me. I looked at the man and immediately shrunk back in fear upon the gaze I was receiving from the male in front of me. His eyes were dark and his grip on my wrist was sure to leave a bruise.

"And here I was trying to be considerate and allow you to roam around the apartment. I guess your punishment wasn't enough to teach you a lesson was it?" He growled, his voice low and portraying a kind of anger I had never heard him use before.

I knew I really messed up this time and I would be lucky to move when he was finished with me.

He grabbed the back of my shirt and pulled me out of the alley, making sure that his fist was tight enough to keep me from running but not obvious for onlookers to get suspicious. He forced me to walk right beside him, making sure that I had no room to try and escape. I was trapped.

As we made our way to the house, we passed the same siblings I ran into the other day. The brother nodded and looked as though he was going to continue but stopped upon setting his gaze upon the man next to me.

His sister looked at me and smiled. "Hey, what a coincidence! It's good to see you again."

"I'm sorry, who are you?" His grip on the back of my shirt tightened as he spoke, his tone one of indifference. He took a step forward and shifted until I was just behind him.

The brother stepped in front of his sister, his face void of any emotion as his sister watched the interaction.

"Who I am is none of your business, I want to know what you're doing with him." He gestured towards me and I gave him a look, trying to tell him to stop talking.

He was only making this worse for me.

"I'm his boyfriend. Why are you his secret relationship I didn't know about?"

"No, but I am curious because when we bumped into him the other day, he was alone."

"He was on a trip for work. He was going to be out of town for a few days and didn't want me home alone so he sent me to a friend's house for the time being." I cut in, relieved that I didn't stutter.

The brother looked at me with a doubtful expression while my boyfriend looked back with a glare but something in his eyes said that he was a little shocked.

He turned back towards the siblings. Although he was still doubtful, the brother sighed and let us go by.

He dropped his hand to my waist to make it appear like we were in a "healthy" and "loving" relationship.

He made sure to shoot another glare at the siblings before pulling me along. As we passed, I tugged on the sleeve of the closer sibling, who just so happened to be the brother, and gave him a look saying, help.