Part One

⚠️⚠️

"I'm sorry, I know I should have told you, please don't be angry." I whimpered, afraid of the towering male in front of me.

"Yeah you should have, and I wouldn't be so angry if this was a one time thing, but I heard that this has been going on for quite a while." He said, his voice low and intimidating.

My legs were shaking and my knees were threatening to collapse from under me. He stepped towards me with a menacing look on his face.

Without warning, he slammed me into the wall and forced his lips onto mine, and slipped his tongue into my mouth, not giving me any time to catch my breath or react.

It was rough and painful as he bit my lip and moved his mouth roughly against mine. It hurt. A lot.

One hand was gripping my wrists above my head and the other was groping my body. Everywhere. Nothing was left alone.

He began sucking on places all over my neck, leaving bruises and bite marks all over my skin. He unzipped my jeans and slipped his hand inside.

I squirmed as his hand messed with me.

"S-st-stop p-p-please." I cried out as he let go of my wrists and put his hand around my neck.

"I will stop whenever I'm ready to stop." I sneered.

He removed his hand and pulled me to the bedroom before forcing me onto the bed. He pulled a rope out of the nightstand drawer and tied it around my wrists before attaching the other end to the bedpost. He climbed on top of me and began messing with me again, making sure to touch me even more than before.

A knot formed in my stomach, my breathing was labored, his hand was rough, his gaze was menacing, and I was at his mercy, completely vulnerable. He ripped my shirt and began leaving marks all the way down my chest and stomach, ending at the band of my pants.

He moved back up and tried to kiss me but I turned my head so our lips wouldn't meet. He grabbed my chin and forced me to look at him.

"You must like this if you are making it difficult." He growled. Then, he climbed off of me and stripped himself until he was completely bare.

He pulled off my pants and underwear in one go before flipping me over onto my hands and knees.

"Because of your lack of cooperation, I am going in dry." He slammed into me at the same time as he said dry and was relentless. He slammed into me over and over and over again.

I screamed out in pain as he raked his nails along my back. This went on forever. At some point he lifted me up and put my hands on the post, allowing him to touch me again.

Tears streamed down my face as sobs escaped my lips. I grimaced and fought the urge to throw up when I felt him release inside me.

He never allowed me to release.

✅️✅️

A few hours later)

I was laying on the bed, still unclothed and shaking. He had left about an hour ago for work and said that I could rest since he "lost control". I sat up and moved to stand when a shot of pain shot through my hips and back.

I bit the inside of my cheek to keep an outburst from escaping. I gained my balance and limped over to the closet to get some clothes before going to the bathroom to shower. making sure the water was cold so that I could relax.

My body was still shaking when I was done. I looked in the mirror but turned away immediately afterwards because of the sight of the bruises along my neck, chest, upper arms where he gripped me, waist, neck, and burns from the rope when he kept shifting me around.

I reached into the drawer and pulled out the concealer he made me wear whenever we go out and put it on my neck and collar bone, certain that the others weren't going to be as noticeable once I was dressed.

I pulled on a long sleeve shirt, a black hoodie, and black sweatpants before leaving the small room and making my way back to the bedroom.

I looked around at the messy room and sighed, moving to clean it up when a thought struck me, causing me to stop my actions.

I could run away. His mission is out of town so he will be gone for at least three days. I could pack my clothes and leave.

I didn't allow myself to go over the thought any longer as I walked over to his side of the closet and pulled out the small safe. After a few tries, I unlocked it and sighed when I found that he had left some money behind. I took some of it and put it into my bag along with clothes, bathroom essentials, my phone, charger, and a few other things.

I left the room and walked out to the living room, silently cursing the man that rendered me almost completely unable to walk. I pulled a few pills out of the bottle in the kitchen and put them in a ziploc bag before taking a few bottles of water. Once that was all set in my bag, I pulled my phone out once again.

I scrolled through my apps until I found the one I was looking for. It was a tracking app he had put on my phone so that, if I ever tried to leave, he could track me down. I was never able to delete it because I was never able to be on my phone without him watching over my shoulder.

I deleted it and a sense of relief washed over me. I made sure to check all my other apps, just to be sure, before stuffing it back into my bag and walked out of the apartment.

I walked down the stairs and through the parking lot, constantly checking ym surroundings, afrais that he was going to jump out from behind a car at any minute.

Once I was clear of the parking lot, I released a breath I didn't realize I was holding. I glanced back at the building and sighed, knowing that if I was caught, I would neer see the light of day again.

I walked down many streets, through many alleyways, and past many judging stares. I kept my head down and avoided looking at anyone. Sadly, this cost me the price of bumping into someone and losing my balance.

I hit the ground and used everything in my power to keep from yelling out in pain. I stood back up and said sorry before walking away. I was stopped by the person grabbing onto my bag and tugging on it a bit.

I let go of the bag and turned around to look at the person, fearful of what they might do.

I flinched when my eyes met the grey, steel colored ones of a male with black hair that faded into white tips. He was standing next to a girl with long dark har and the same colored eyes.

"S-sorry." I stuttered.

"Don't worry about it. Just be careful next time." He replied.

I looked down at his words.

"Are you alright? You looked like you were limping before you bumped into my brother." The girl asked, her voice light and soft.

"Y-yeah." I nodded.

"Alright then." She simled and took my bag from her brother and gave it to me. "Well, goodbye." She nodded before grabbing her brother's sleeve and pulled him along behind her.

I turned around and continued walking, unsure of where I was going to stay for the night or where I was going to get food. I mean sure, I had money, but I was too scared to ask for anything and I was not good in big groups of people.

I found a small alleyway and walked to the back. I sat down behind a cluster of trash bins and took out a bottle of water. I took a drink before leaning back against the wall.

The sky was beginning to dim and it was going to be dark soon. With one last deep breath and a silent plead to whatever put me on this planet to get e through the night, I closed my eyes and fell into a restless sleep.