301-310

301.  

At this time, outside the cave. A group of people were quietly waiting outside.

Jiang Man and Lin Dongliang's voices are not small.

Everyone heard the conversation between the two just now.

  Originally, everyone wanted Jiang Man to persuade him so that Lin Dongliang would be captured sooner.

  But unexpectedly, the couple actually quarreled.

  "Boss, do you want to..." Kobayashi Public Security made a small gesture.

  It meant that someone was ready to rush in and grab Lin Dongliang.

  The middle-aged police officer headed shook his head: "Wait a minute.

  He has a gun in his hand, and rushing in like this can't guarantee the safety of the hostages inside."

  ......

  In the cave.

  Jiang Man questioned hoarsely.

  Lin Dongliang looked at her expressionlessly.

  "You tell me!" Jiang Man's eyes were red, and he roared in anger:

  "Why did you kill Miao Shuyu, is it just to frame me? You have to tell me a reason?!"

  "The reason." Lin Dongliang chuckled and looked into the distance: "Because... I want revenge."

  His plan was almost completed, and there was no point in living.

  If so, let's make it clear.

  "What revenge..." Jiang Man was slightly taken aback.

  Lin Dongliang looked at her: "Do you remember, I told you about my family when I was young."

  "Of course I do!" Jiang Man looked at him resentfully: "Your parents who died back then. , the editor of the tabloid office. If it wasn't for my Jiang family to mention you, you wouldn't have reached the heights you are now. I didn't expect you to treat me like this now, it's so chilling!"

  "Yeah, I have to thank you. "Lin Dongliang hooked his lips and smiled sarcastically:

  "I know there are people eavesdropping outside the entrance of the cave, why don't we listen to a story together..."

  More than 20 years ago, the Lin family was a big family and a well-known local businessman.

  Lin Dongliang's father was a well-known philanthropist.

  Not only was he charitable, but he was also kind to the farm laborers under him.

  During the period of the Anti-Japanese War, Father Lin also took everyone to fight against Japanese pirates, and generously helped to liberate J many times.

  After the dynasty changed, the Lin family all looked forward to the beginning of a new life.

  But unexpectedly, what ushered in was a fatal blow.

  c/home! struggle! slander! One torture after another!

  In the end, Lin's father and Lin's mother were beaten to death in this catastrophe.

  And Lin Dongliang escaped because he went to college outside.

  When he got the news and hurried home.

  Seeing it is a house that has been burned down and devastated.

  At that moment, Lin Dongliang cried out in pain and vomited blood on the spot.

  When he woke up, he ran to the graves of his parents.

  Swear to God -he wants revenge!

  He wants revenge on everyone!

  He wants to let the culprit who caused the destruction of his family lose a heavy price for this! !

  From now on.

  A high-spirited aspiring college student.

  Become a lunatic trying to avenge his family.

  Later, his father's friends secretly assisted him in escaping the country and let him go to study in country m.

  Lin Dongliang has been very smart since he was a child.

  After all, it is necessary to fight against the leader of a big country.

  He knew he couldn't take revenge alone.

  So he deliberately spent three years.

  With a lot of energy and intelligence, I finally caught up with the people from the foreign-related organization in M ​​country.

  Later, I spent a lot of time in the organization learning various agent skills and camouflage abilities.

  A few years later.

  After being introduced, he returned to China to serve as the editor of a small newspaper in Beijing.

  And the first order issued by the organization is to humiliate the famous family of H country.

  Lin Dongliang immediately took advantage of his position to investigate those people in the upper circles of Beijing.

  In the end, the target list was locked - Jiang Man, the young lady of the Han family, the largest family in Beijing.

  In less than a year, he was so fascinated by Jiang Man that he would not marry.

  So far, Han Wei and Jiang Man's marriage is broken.

  He successfully completed the first mission.

  Later, he completed a number of tasks in H country.

  The turmoil in recent years, the tragedy of the Han family's little uncle's family, all have his handwriting.

  I watched helplessly as many people's homes were turned upside down.

  Those pillars of the country were put on mules one by one, and they were punched and kicked by people.

  Not only did he not feel miserable, but he felt very happy.

  Hahaha! Make trouble! cry!

  Let everyone be mad with hatred, let's fight together!

  As for why he wanted to kill Miao Shuyu, because he wanted to put the blame on Jiang Man and let the Han family come forward to help, so he left the handle.

  But he did not expect that the Han family would kill their relatives righteously.

  In addition, Miao Jiaojiao, Han Lingzhi and others were disrupting the situation, and he would reveal his secrets so quickly.

  It took Lin Dongliang half an hour to finish these experiences.

  After everyone listened, they were silent for a while.

  Lin Dongliang's life experience is indeed miserable.

  If their family members are persecuted, they may also want to take revenge.

  But... revenge is revenge, and you can't put your anger on other innocent people.

  The identity of the enemy is absolutely intolerable!

  Let's not say what other people think.

  But Jiang Man had collapsed at this time.

  She shouted wildly: "Lin Dongliang! Don't tell me, you have been married to me for more than ten years, and it's all fake!!"

  "No." Lin Dongliang sneered, looking at her and saying: " Jiang Man, I've never liked you."

  If it wasn't for revenge, why would he be submissive to a woman with the temper of an eldest lady.

  "What about Yunyun! What do you take her for?!" Jiang Man burst into tears and asked reluctantly.

  "She... She is your daughter, it has nothing to do with me."

  Lin Dongliang mentioned his daughter, and his emotions finally changed.

  But Jiang Man didn't notice it.

  She rushed forward frantically and beat Lin Dongliang in the chest:

  "Ahhh! You bastard!!

  "You lied to me for so many years, how can you bear it, why are you so cruel! I hate you! I hate you! ! "

  "Enough!" Lin Dongliang threw her away impatiently and scolded:

  "Jiang Man, don't make trouble here, get out of here, otherwise don't blame me for being rude!" "

  "You are very well!" ! Jiang Man's eyes were red and he glared at him fiercely. sHe could only move a few steps outside the cave.

  At this time, the public security comrade headed outside the cave spoke:

  "Lin Dongliang, whether what you said is true or not, we are in this situation. It will be reported truthfully.

  But now, you're abducting a new father whose 5-year-old daughter is waiting for him to come home.

  We hope you let him go. If you have any ideas, let us know and I will try my best to fight for you. "

  " Haha, do you think I will believe it? "Lin Dongliang laughed: "I have committed so many things, a hundred shots are not enough."

  "I have nothing to say, I just don't want to let people go, I want to catch one and kill one! Buried with me! "

  As soon as he finished speaking, he pulled the trigger and turned to shoot the police hostages who were kneeling on the ground. It was a close call.

  A figure suddenly came in outside the hole...