41-45

41. Helpful Mother Bitch

 When Miao Jiaojiao returned to the village, it was already dark.

  All the villagers in Shishui Village knew about the murder of the reed bush Wang Dahu, and everyone knew that it was Miao Jiaojiao who discovered it.

  So as soon as she arrived at the gate of the village, many villagers spontaneously surrounded her. Someone asked curiously,

  "Comrade Xiao Miao, tell everyone what happened at that time. What happened? Why did Wang Dahu kill people?"

  Miao Jiaojiao repeated the previous words. After everyone heard it, they shook their heads and sighed,

  "It's a pity that Liu Sanmei, I don't know where to provoke Wang Dahu, but she is so cruel."

  "I said long ago about Wang Dahu's violent behavior. Temper, something will happen sooner or later, I just feel sorry for his old mother, a very good person, now there is no hope for my son."

  "I just passed by her door and saw Mrs. Wang sitting at the door wiping her tears, she really suffered. "

  Everyone praised Miao Jiaojiao's heroic call for help again, making Miao Jiaojiao a little dumbfounded.

  When she returned to the educated youth compound, Huang Daidi, who was sitting in the living room, saw her and stood up with a swoosh: "Jiaojiao, you're finally back, are you okay?"

  "It's okay, what can happen to me." Miao Jiaojiao Gave her a reassuring look.

  Lin Ju stood up and pulled her over to sit down, curiously, "Tell us about the situation!"

  So Miao Jiaojiao skillfully recounted what happened, and everyone sighed a little after hearing it.

  Lin Ju looked at her speechlessly: "You are really courageous. Fortunately, Wang Dahu fell and fainted while escaping. Otherwise, if he finds you present, it will be a disaster!"

  Huang Daidi patted his chest, He exclaimed, "Yeah, just thinking about the scene at the time makes me flustered." Wang Gang frowned and said, "I've seen this Wang Dahu several times before.

As soon as she came out, Huang Daidi's face froze, her fingers tightened unconsciously.

  Miao Jiaojiao's hand under the table patted the back of her hand lightly, and said softly, "This person is indeed quite scary, but he has already been taken away by the police, so we don't need to be afraid in the future." To appease Huang Daidi, since Wang Dahu was arrested, the other party will not harass her again in the future.

  Ma Fang snorted, but she was thinking that if she was there at the time, she would probably have been scared and fled. I didn't expect this fat woman to be brave enough to run for help.

  Jia You absent-mindedly pressed his forehead, but did not speak.

  Since Miao Jiaojiao became thinner, he has always regretted it in his heart.

  If he hadn't said so decisively that he didn't like her back then, would everything have been different?

  Alas, it's all too late.

  Bai Yan felt resentment towards Miao Jiaojiao in her heart, but now after hearing what she said, she changed her previous image of being reserved and generous, and said with a yin and yang,

  "You see Wang Dahu and Liu Sanmei are arguing and pushing, why don't you come forward and persuade? Persuasion, if you persuade, maybe Liu Sanmei doesn't have to die, don't you feel guilty?"

  When Bai Yan said this, everyone else looked a little embarrassed, but no one spoke up.

  Mainly because Bai Yan used to be polite to everyone and never conflicted with anyone.

  She is good-looking and generous, so everyone has a good impression of her.

  At this moment, everyone didn't react to what was wrong in her tone, they just thought she thought too much to talk like this.

  But Miao Jiaojiao couldn't hear what she meant, didn't this put Liu Sanmei's death on her head?

  Miao Jiaojiao laughed angrily at the other party's operation.

  The co-author was killed, not the one who killed, but the person next to him.

  Oh, should someone risk helping a stranger?

  Besides, she didn't expect it to happen at the time, it all happened in an instant, who could have predicted it.

  To say that there is really no guilt, she just happened to meet today, if she didn't go, the result of this matter would still be the same.

  If Wang Dahu hadn't been so irritable or Liu Sanmei hadn't been relentless, today's tragedy would not have happened.

  This Bai Yan is good, not to blame the person involved, but to push the problem to others, she really is the representative of the Mother of God.

  It seems that Bai Yan didn't listen to the cruel words she said two days ago.

  If she didn't do anything, the other party thought she was easy to bully.

  "What do I feel guilty for? I didn't kill people, so why should I feel guilty?!" Miao Jiaojiao retorted mercilessly, and continued:

  "Wang Dahu is known to be brutal, but you are so embarrassed to ask me to help, If I really helped and was beaten, would you say that I shouldn't act impulsive again?"

  "I... how can I?!" Bai Yan's face was red when she was yelled at: "I just think that we, as educated youth, You should be willing to help, see someone in need, we should help!"