1-5

1. 70 Rebirth

 In 2034, a mysterious virus swept the world.

  The whole world is facing apocalyptic panic, brutal zombies travel, and human beings are caught in a bloody riot.

  However, Ding Ning unexpectedly obtained a spiritual spring space on the first day of the end of the world.

  For a month, she ran around day and night to collect all kinds of materials in major shopping malls, wholesale markets, pharmacies and other places in several cities.

  After finally collecting everything, she plans to go to the villa area in the mountains to find a house to rest for a while, and then collect a few more villas.

  While passing through a small forest, she caught a pheasant.

  Thinking that this time is very hard, it is just the right time to relax your body and mind.

  So I got interested on the spot and set up a small stove, ready to roast a pheasant in the wild to treat myself.

  Taking advantage of the chicken roasting time, she went to the space again, and inspected it beautifully.

  Looking at the piles of materials in the space, Ding Ning couldn't help but feel proud: The small days in the future should be very comfortable.

  After leaving the space, Ding Ning saw that the roast chicken would take a while, so she walked under the tree next to her and stretched her body.

  Never thought, the sky suddenly became cloudy.

  "Boom!!!"

  An amazing dry thunder came down!

  Before Ding Ning could react, the thunder had already hit her!

  In an instant, her body was directly scorched by the thunder!

  When her soul dissipated, Ding Ning couldn't help roaring to the sky:

  "Ah, ah! God! I haven't eaten the fragrant pheasant that I just roasted! Anyway, let me eat a bite and then crack it!!"

  .... ......

  "Tick-tick--" The cold icy rain slapped randomly on the face.

  Ding Ning lay in the weeds, looking at the sky speechlessly.

  She didn't expect that she was reborn and traveled to a parallel time and space in the 1970s - a fat girl educated youth!

  The historical trajectory of this era is similar to the era in which she lived, except that the names of some famous and great people have changed, and others have not changed much.

  Ding Ning, oh no, now she should be called Miao Jiaojiao.

  As the name suggests, the original owner is really "slim" and "feel".

  The little man of 160cm has a weight of 160 pounds. Anyone who sees it will have to envy his eyes.

  After all, this is an era of lack of supplies and food, and if you can eat so strong, what a good condition at home!

  But the original owner's family situation is very ordinary, and she is not popular at home.

  The reason why she is so fat is because she suffered from a serious illness when she was a child, and it took a period of hormone potion to slowly get better.

  After that, due to the side effects of hormone drugs, her body became more and more fat, and she couldn't lose any more.

  Since she was a child, because of her obesity, she suffered a lot of ridicule and scorn, and her family did not like her.

  After graduating from high school, she followed her classmate Jia You to the countryside as an educated youth.

  The original owner was lying here because Jia You said he wanted to eat wild mushrooms.

  In order to please him, the original owner went up the mountain to pick mushrooms after work.

  On the way back, because of lack of physical strength, she accidentally stepped on the air, her head hit a big tree, and then the soul of this body became her. 

  When she recalled this, Miao Jiaojiao couldn't help rolling her eyes.

  This Jia You used to call the original owner a lot on weekdays, and often raised eyebrows at her.

  And the original owner fell in love with him just because of a kind move by the other party. I really don't know what to say.

  This time, the original owner was not feeling well and didn't want to come, but his sorrowful look made her feel soft.

  Hehe, this guy is really a soft egg, why not pick it if you want to eat it.

  Thinking of this person's attitude towards the original owner, Miao Jiaojiao's eyes flashed coldly.

  Now that she has taken over this body, she has to be responsible for it.

  In the future, anyone who dares to make orders will depend on whether he/she agrees with Violent King Kong!

  Miao Jiaojiao lay on the ground for a while before she had some strength to get up.

  It is early September and autumn, and it will be raining hazy and drizzle again. She has to go back and change clothes as soon as possible, otherwise she will catch a cold.

  Hey, it would be great if the Lingquan space was there.

  The spiritual spring inside can strengthen the body, and she also collected a lot of materials and medicines, which is really a waste.

  Just thinking about it, Miao Jiaojiao suddenly felt dizzy.

  The next second, she found that the scene switched, she was actually standing in the Lingquan space!

  The sight is a lush green, smelling the aroma of green grass in the space, listening to the sound of spring water.

  Miao Jiaojiao was so excited!

  sky! God finally opened his eyes! He even sent Lingquan Space to her! !

  She ran to the warehouse for the supplies again and found that everything was there.

  Haha, great, o( ̄▽ ̄)dgood~

  Miao Jiaojiao jumped happily in the space.

  Finally, that month of hard work was not in vain, and her life will be worry-free in the future!

  As for the inexplicable rebirth in the 1970s, Miao Jiaojiao also said that it doesn't matter.

  In any case, she is also an orphan in modern times, with no relatives or reasons, no cares, no matter where she lives.

  Besides, the modern age has become the end of the world, and the living environment is much more difficult and worse than it is now.

  So, God still treats her well!

  After thinking about it, Miao Jiaojiao's resentment for being struck by lightning also dissipated a lot.

  Hey, it's a pity that the pheasant was too late to eat, it's delicious.

  If I had known, she would have gotten it directly in the space, and I regretted it so much.

  "Gujiguji~~" The stomach called out in a timely and hungry manner.

  Miao Jiaojiao's eyes lit up, and she immediately made a decision: Since there are no pheasants, it's okay to make chicken soup!

  She has collected a lot of birds and beasts at several farmers' markets, such as birds, chickens, ducks, geese, pigs, cattle, sheep, baa, and so on.

  Because the Lingquan space recognized her as the master, she could directly control and operate everything in it with her mind.

  As soon as Miao Jiaojiao closed her eyes, she instantly moved to the farm plain where the animals were housed.

  However, as soon as she arrived, a big white chicken pulled a piece of shit on her feet.

  "Cuckoo~" Big White Chicken flapped its wings in a rage and prepared to slip away.

  Looking at the chicken feces on the cloth shoes, Miao Jiaojiao's face was full of black lines, and she immediately controlled the big white chicken with her mind.

  Hehehe, she grinned evilly: "Small sample, no matter how good you are, it's not my meal?!"

  Miao Jiaojiao came to the wooden house in the middle of the Lingquan space with the fluttering big white chicken in her hand. in the kitchen.