26-30

26. the Pheasant I miss

 As soon as the few people left the town, they met another group of people visiting the town on the way.

  Although these people are dressed in simple clothes, they are full of energy. Several of them have pens on their chests, which looks like educated youths in other villages.

  Everyone smiled and nodded lightly in greeting.

  As soon as the people left, Lin Ju said to Miao Jiaojiao: "Miao Jiaojiao, is this dresser heavy? You've moved it all the way. Do you want us to help?"

  Miao Jiaojiao just wanted to say that she can afford it . At the time, a lively and lovely girl jumped out of the group of people who had just left.

  The other party turned back and ran in front of them all at once, with big round eyes and excitedly said: "Who are you Miao Jiaojiao?!"

  Miao Jiaojiao's face suddenly froze when she heard this familiar voice.

  ...isn't that a coincidence? ?

  I saw the little girl rolled her eyes and looked around, and then she leaned in front of Bai Yan and said with a smile:

  "Isn't it you, you are so beautiful? It seems like it's almost..."

  "Pfft!" Miao Jiaojiao suddenly wanted to cover her face and run away.

  This is simply the scene of life and death!

  Unexpectedly, this person still remembers the bullshit she bragged about a month ago.

  Seeing Bai Yan's face darkening, Miao Jiaojiao knew that she couldn't hide. https://www.hei66.com

  so daringly stepped forward, raised her head and responded, "I'm Miao Jiaojiao!"

  Anyway, she's thick-skinned, so just make a joke!

  "Hey it's you! I still remember your voice!" Meng Baobao turned his head to look at her, and after seeing it clearly, a trace of doubt flashed in his eyes, "You are..."

  Miao Jiaojiao hurriedly pulled her aside. She whispered in her ear: "I was joking last time, don't take it seriously..."

  "Oh." Meng Baobao tilted his head and blinked, looking at her face seriously: "Actually, if you were a little whiter and thinner, maybe you would look good, you're right~"

  Look at this Miao Jiaojiao was amused because of her small mouth, "Thank you, you are also very beautiful."

  This girl has fair skin and delicate facial features, her bright eyes turned into crescent moons when she smiled, and her cheeks were like crescent moons. The little pear vortex cheeks on both sides are looming, a proper crush.

  "Hey, thank you~" Meng Baobao blushed and asked, "Which village's educated youth are you? I'll find you to play when I have time~"

  Miao Jiaojiao: "I'm from Shishui Village. , how about you?"

  Meng Baobao smiled and said, "It's a coincidence, I'm in Shitu Village, the village next door to you!"

  Bai Yan was waiting impatiently beside her, but her eyes flickered slightly when she heard the other party's words. She stepped forward and said, "It's such a coincidence, you are welcome to come and play when the time comes."

  Miao Jiaojiao frowned, a little confused as to why this person came over.

  But she didn't say anything to refute, this little girl named Meng Baobao looked very funny, she liked to chat with her, and it was not bad to make friends.

  "Meng Baobao is leaving! Hurry up, or it will be too late to go home!" Someone was calling Meng Baobao to hurry up. The little girl said hello to Miao Jiaojiao and ran back immediately.

  As she walked, she waved at Miao Jiaojiao warmly: "Comrade Miao Jiaojiao, see you then!"

  Miao Jiaojiao smiled, she was really a lively little girl.

  "Nothing after that, it's been a long time!" Ma Fang pouted in dissatisfaction.

  Miao Jiaojiao said to everyone: "It's been a long time, let's go." On the way, Lin Ju asked Miao Jiaojiao curiously, "How did you know that little girl? You haven't been to town much.

  " The voice was so loud that everyone else heard it and looked over curiously.

  Miao Jiaojiao's mouth curled slightly: "I just met when I went to town on the day I moved the house."

  Lin Ju was puzzled: "Why didn't she know what you looked like, and she went to Bai Yan's place to ask."

  Miao Jiaojiao: "...Er...it was probably too dark at the time, so she didn't look carefully. ."

  She didn't tell everyone about that girl who was greedy and didn't dare to come down to make an embarrassment.

  Lin Ju approached her mysteriously and said, "This little girl has a very funny temperament. You didn't see that when she said that Bai Yan was not very good-looking, the other party's face was very blue, which made me laugh to death."

  Miao Jiao Jiao: ...This sister likes to gloat in misfortune.

  After returning to the educated youth compound, Miao Jiaojiao closed the door and directly brought the dressing table to the space.

  Since there was too much dust and impurities on the dressing table, she was going to wash the dressing table with water by the lake.

  However, after just wiping it with a rag for a while, it felt wrong. Why does the flowing water feel as black as ink.

  Miao Jiaojiao's eyes flashed, and she suddenly thought of something, so she quickened her speed to scrub.

  After 30 minutes, the entire dressing table was cleaned and revealed its original appearance.

  This is a small yellow-brown dressing table with two layers. The first layer is a large table top, the second layer is inlaid with a bronze mirror in the middle, and there are two small drawers on both sides.

  The color of this dressing table is calm and atmospheric, and the texture of the material on the surface is hidden or visible, which looks very old.

  Miao Jiaojiao had seen something similar before when she was shopping in the Antique Street in Hyundai. She lowered her eyes and thought about the scene at that time, then raised her head abruptly and looked at it carefully.

  God, this turned out to be a huanghuali dresser, which is worth at least hundreds of thousands in modern times!

  It was originally covered with ink. It is estimated that the original owner did not want to be found, but he did not expect this thing to end up in the junkyard.

  Miao Jiaojiao couldn't help sighing a few times. I didn't expect that she could pick up such a valuable thing for only 5 cents. It seems that the novels of the period did not deceive me!

  Haha happy (๑•̀ㅂ•́)و✧!

  Next time she has time, she will go to the junkyard to pick up leaks!

  After drying the dressing table, Miao Jiaojiao still put it next to the wardrobe in the utility room. After all, she finally moved it back, and other people will ask if she doesn't.

  It was getting a little late, Miao Jiaojiao made a fire outside to cook some porridge and went to the space again.

  She's going to make a roast pheasant for dinner!

  This is what she has been thinking about for a long time!

  Skillfully kill the chicken and pluck the feathers, marinate and spread the sauce, build the fire and put it on the shelf, and put the pheasant on it.

  Turning the wooden shelf, Miao Jiaojiao scatters all the seeds in the space field with her mind.

  She has already harvested two batches of crops before, and the warehouse is full of all kinds of vegetables and fruits, so she plans to wait for the harvest to finish and not sow seeds for the time being.

  It took me a while to go to the fruit forest and put all the ripe fruits into the warehouse with my mind.

  After she was done, she slowly turned the wooden rack to roast the pheasant with peace of mind.

  After a while, the pheasant was almost cooked, the oil on its body was sizzling, and there was a strong aroma of meat in the air.

  Miao Jiaojiao summoned two plates with her mind, one for pheasant, and one for half a red dragon fruit and some small tomatoes.

  After opening a bottle of ice coke, Miao Jiaojiao took a few gulps before tearing open a chicken leg and chewing it.

  "Crack!" God, it's so fragrant and delicious!

  Miao Jiaojiao leaned back on the chair, her left hand was Coke and her right hand was chicken thigh, looking at the blue sky in the space, she couldn't help but sigh:

  These little days are really comfortable~