131-140

131. 

After eating, wait for Han Lingzhi to leave.

  Lin Ju deliberately came to the backyard to chat with Jiaojiao.

  "The crying woman just now is an old acquaintance with Comrade Han, and the other party should like him.

  You have to beat him. When he returns to Beijing, don't get too close to this kind of person, otherwise he will be dumped. Don't go."

  Miao Jiaojiao nodded: "Well, I know."

  Lin Ju asked again: "Although Comrade Han was a little scary just now, he is also trying to protect you, you must not dislike him because of this."

  Miao Jiaojiao was a little dumbfounded: "It's okay, I understand."

  "That's good." Lin Ju continued, "It's not easy for people to talk about feelings. They need to tolerate each other in order to go further."

  Miao Jiao When Jiao heard this, she asked curiously, "Sister Lin, you really understand what you're saying, have you talked about it?"

  "Hey." Lin Ju shook her head: "Before I came to the country, there was a partner. But the past few years are all correspondence, and the relationship has faded a lot.

  In the first half of last year, I quarreled with him several times over some things, and the two broke up. I heard that he was married. "

  Miao Jiao Jiao: "I'm sorry, I asked about your sadness."

  "It's okay~" Lin Ju waved her hand indifferently: "I am very open to this person, I just don't have fate if I separate from him, and there will always be a suitable person in the future. Hey ,

  I just don't know when I can go back to the city, I really don't want to stay here, after all, I'm still very homesick."

  Hearing this, Miao Jiaojiao wanted to comfort her two years later - the college entrance examination is open, and she is admitted University can leave.

  But I can only think about it in my heart, and definitely can't say it out loud.

  In the past, after everyone came to the countryside, they would still learn to read with a kerosene lamp at night at first, but later on, everyone was a little slack.

  Therefore, Miao Jiaojiao always finds reasons to encourage everyone to review the knowledge of middle and high school.

  The reason she gave is also very simple: although everyone has gone to the countryside to build the countryside, the knowledge of textbooks should not be forgotten, otherwise the study that took more than ten years before would be wasted.

  Besides, there is not much entertainment for everyone at night. When the farm work is not busy, it is actually good to study and discuss together. It will be helpful if you return to the city or go to the town to find a job.

  In this regard, everyone still listened to her suggestions, so they gathered on time every night to study under the kerosene lamp, and the atmosphere was quite warm.

  Miao Jiaojiao reassured: "There will always be that day. All we have to do is to prepare for it."

  Lin Ju sighed and nodded, "That's the only way."

  ---

  After returning to town , Miao Shubai went to the town clinic first.

  The doctor looked at his condition and said that the wound was bandaged in time, and there was no serious phenomenon, and then asked him to change the dressing and bandage in two days.

  But before going to the countryside in the afternoon, Miao Shubai had already entrusted his buddy Wang Qing, and arranged for someone to go to the county town to buy a train ticket back to Beijing tomorrow afternoon. 

  In response, he asked the doctor if he could change the dressing again tomorrow morning, and the doctor said yes.

  After returning to the guest house, Miao Shubai didn't say a word to Miao Shuyu, just closed the door and fell asleep.

  Early the next morning, after he went to the hospital to change the dressing, he took Miao Shuyu to the commune secretary - Wang Qing's house.

  Seeing that his arm was injured, Secretary Wang and Wang Qing asked anxiously what happened,

  Miao Shubai fooled it lightly.

  After having lunch at Secretary Wang's house, the other party arranged a vehicle to take them to the county seat by train.

  On the train, I heard the clanging sound outside.

  Miao Shuyu bit her lip and glanced at someone lying on the bed.

  In the end, I took the initiative to apologize to him: "Third brother, I'm sorry, it was my fault yesterday, don't be angry with me, okay." The third brother injured his arm, and the family will definitely ask about the situation when the time comes.

  She originally didn't want her parents to know about this, but she probably couldn't hide it.

  So she first showed her weakness to the third brother, and then asked him to help her say good things in front of her parents.

  Miao Shubai was lying on the bunk and closed his eyes.

  He opened his eyes slowly, and said coldly: "Where did you go wrong?"