261-270

261. Bought a Courtyard

 Finally got to Sunday.

  Early in the morning, Miao Jiaojiao walked out of Miao's house slowly under the pretext of going out to buy books.

  In Beijing at the end of May, the weather gradually warmed up.

  Today, Miao Jiaojiao is wearing a long-sleeved white shirt and black pants, with a high ponytail.

  He had a pair of black cloth shoes on his feet and a large black backpack on his back.

  A pair of ordinary dress, but in the eyes of passers-by is extremely youthful and beautiful.

  Miao Jiaojiao entered the space in the familiar little hidden alley at the corner.

  Use makeup to darken your face a bit and thicken your brows for a less dramatic look.

  This time she did not disguise herself as a man.

  If the house is confirmed, then you have to go to the housing management office to trade, and you need to take out the account book information to check.

  Dressing up as a man is not good either.

  Of course, she is not worried that the black market leader Fat Brother knows about buying a house.

  When she told the fat brother at that time, she said that her friend wanted to buy a house.

  Tu Ge, who disguised herself as a man, and Miao Jiaojiao herself are of course good friends.

  Besides, as long as she buys a house and doesn't live in it, it won't be in any danger.

  She is not afraid that fat brother will check her situation.

  With the Miao family as her backer, she wouldn't do anything to her.

  But the fat brother is not so curious.

  The most honest business is to do business, if he dares to rashly inquire.

  As long as she finds out, the deal is over.

  Anyway, there are at least four or five black market leaders in Beijing, and she will not lose if she finds others.

  In her pocket he carried the small notebooks given by the fat brother last week.

  Miao Jiaojiao went to the first place in a good mood.

  This first household is in a hutong alley on Nei Street in the north of Beijing.

  It was a three-entry courtyard, about 500 square meters.

  The yard inside is very large, with more than 30 rooms, fully furnished and looks simple and clean.

  These days, units are generally divided into houses, and few people buy houses privately.

  In the past few years, buying and selling houses was not allowed, and it was only after some loosening in the past few years that they began to trade.

  This house is good for the neighborhood.

  But it has not been sold for more than half a year, mainly because the price has not been negotiated.

  Seeing that Miao Jiaojiao came to see the room alone, the owner of the house was a little depressed.

  What a master a little girl can do, it is estimated that it is a waste of time to see.

  Miao Jiaojiao: "Master, how do you sell this house? Can you make a price?"

  In fact, the small book stated that it needed 25,000, which was arranged by Fat Brother earlier to ask.

  She just wanted to ask again to see if this person has integrity.

  The uncle sighed: "Little comrade, my house is not cheap. You should find someone who can talk to me."

  Miao Jiaojiao raised her eyebrows: "Don't worry, as long as the price is fair, I can make the decision." Therefore, the uncle is still a little unconvinced.

  But after looking at the bulging backpack behind her, he still responded:

  "My original bid for this house was 28,000, and the minimum price is 25,000. You can also see that the furniture in my place is well maintained. It's not that my son's family has moved to the Shanghai stock market. I have to go and take care of my grandson. I really can't bear it."

  Miao Jiaojiao: "It's cheaper, 20,002. I'll buy it right away!" The price of 20,005 is actually quite fair. But the bargaining has to be said, after all, who will have trouble living with money.

  The uncle waved his hand quickly: "It's not enough to lose several thousand at once. At most, I will reduce you by 1,000, and 24,000 transactions. You can think about it yourself!"

  "Okay!" Miao Jiaojiao nodded cheerfully, "Then let's go to the housing management office now."

  To avoid having too many dreams at night, of course, make a deal as soon as possible.

  The uncle didn't expect her to be so forthright, and immediately said with a smile: "Okay, then let's go!"

  Soon, the two went to the housing management office to complete the formalities.

  Miao Jiaojiao went to a nearby locksmith to change the lock on the door, checked it again, and left gracefully.

  The next one is also nearby.

  It is a second-class courtyard, about 300 square meters, with a total of about 20 rooms.

  The owner is a loud aunt in her 50s.

  As soon as the two met, the aunt said something astonishing:

  "Oh, little comrade, you are so beautiful, do you have a match, can aunt introduce you?"

  Although Miao Jiaojiao dressed up a little, it was not so bright .

  But the natural beauty is still difficult to hide.

  She looks better than the average lesbian.

  No wonder this aunt is so enthusiastic.

  Miao Jiaojiao smiled politely: "No need, I have a partner."

  "Okay, it's a pity." The aunt smiled and led her into the yard.

  As soon as she arrived in the yard, Miao Jiaojiao saw many people sitting under the big tree chatting in the yard.

  Clothes were still drying on the wooden shelf next to it, and a few little kids were running around with bare feet.

  Miao Jiaojiao frowned: "...What's going on, why are there so many people?" A trace of unnaturalness flashed in the eyes of the aunt, and she said,

  "These are all previous tenants, you don't need to worry about it, if you put When the house is bought, I will arrange someone to let them vacate." 

  When the aunt said this.

  The corners of the mouths of a few aunties sitting under the big tree twitched, and they didn't want to pay attention at all.

  Miao Jiaojiao knew this, and asked calmly, "How much is this courtyard house?" The
aunt smiled and raised three fingers.

  Miao Jiaojiao pretended not to understand: "3,000? Is it so cheap?"

  "How is it possible!" The aunt waved her hand quickly: "I said 30,000, don't get me wrong!"

  Miao Jiaojiao sneered a few times in her heart.

  The 3 she just bought was only 24,000 when she entered the courtyard.

  This 2, which is almost twice as small, costs 30,000 to enter the courtyard?

  It's like a lion's mouth!

  The small book records that the price is 18,000.

  This aunt is obviously looking at her as a little girl and deliberately fooling her.

  Miao Jiaojiao didn't have the patience to bargain with her, she turned around and left:

  "Your price is too scary. I don't want it.

  " You can be cheaper, 25,000, how about?"