151-160

151. Going to the Countryside to Perform

 After the show.

  Wang Rong went to the two leaders of the art troupe to chat for a while.

  After they came out, the two leaders held a meeting with several teachers.

  Meng Baobao was curious by the side: "Hey, what are the leaders doing in this big night meeting..."

  Xiao Xiao shook his head: "I don't know, I guess what they are discussing."

  Other members were also discussing.

  Miao Jiaojiao didn't say a word, she knew very well what Teacher Wang was going to do.

  After about 20 minutes, Wang Rong walked out with a look of joy.

  Director Wei called everyone to lean over: "Be quiet, Mr. Wang has something to say."

  Wang Rong said slowly: "That's right, I had a student before..."

  When Lin Xiaoyun was expelled so quickly, it boiled down to Because the leaders are afraid of bad influence on the art troupe.

  Although it had been so long, Wang Rong still wanted to help her get some justice.

  After all, a girl's reputation is a very important thing in this era.

  Of course, Wang Rong also knew that she could neither blame the leaders for being sloppy nor ask for too much, lest it backfire.

  So she first told them the truth of what Lin Xiaoyun said, and told them about Lin Xiaoyun's current situation and thoughts.

  After hearing what Teacher Wang said, the two leaders trembled slightly.

  How could such a simple, kind and thoughtful child do such a seductive act.

  And at the beginning, there was indeed no substantive evidence.

  Thinking of this, Director Wei and Deputy Director Sun felt a little remorse in their hearts.

  Seeing this, Teacher Wang took advantage of the situation and said her thoughts.

  The first one, when she went to Lin Xiaoyun's house to visit her parents in person, by the way, she would prove to her in the village that what happened was a misunderstanding.

  Second, it is recommended to talk about this matter in front of all members, so that everyone will pay attention to this aspect in the future.

  Third, she hoped that the art troupe could give a little compensation, after all, this incident caused a lot of damage to Lin Xiaoyun.

  After listening to her proposal, the two leaders agreed after thinking for a while, and then they held a meeting with other teachers to explain the situation.

  When explaining this with all the members, she first quickly explained the Lin Xiaoyun incident.

  Then he continued: "This matter seems to be a misunderstanding. At the beginning, the two people were probably afraid of taking responsibility to talk nonsense, but they cast an indelible shadow on Lin Xiaoyun.

  Therefore, it is recommended that everyone follow up on the contact between men and women. Be careful, so as not to fall into the ground.

  In addition, Director Wei and Deputy Director Sun are also very sorry for Lin Xiaoyun's situation, so we hereby decide to compensate her with 5 pieces of great unity.

  Here, on behalf of Lin Xiaoyun, I would like to express my thanks to the two leaders! 

  Hearing this, several teachers applauded successively, and other members naturally followed suit.

  After the meeting was over, Wang Rong went to Lin Xiaoyun and informed her of the outcome of the matter.

  When sleeping at night, Meng Baobao shares a quilt with Miao Jiaojiao.

  She whispered in Jiaojiao's ear, "Jiaojiao, I'm so worthless for Lin Xiaoyun. If I suffer this grievance, the whole world will be turned upside down."

  Miao Jiaojiao raised her eyebrows and smiled: " You haven't been put out by someone in Beijing before, why didn't you have the courage to make trouble at that time."

  "Uh uh..." Meng Baobao pursed his mouth and said aggrievedly: "I was flustered at that time, and I was afraid for a while. I can't explain it clearly..."

  Miao Jiaojiao: "That's it, many people are like this, even if they did nothing wrong and were accused for no reason, they would subconsciously think about it, and then be afraid of a guilty conscience. There was no one to help, and there was no way to make a fuss about the situation at that time. What Teacher Wang helped her do today is the best result. "

  After all, it's been so long, and the two people before going to find him won't admit it, let alone blame the leader.

  "Hey, okay, I feel a little blocked when I think about it. Meng Baobao said in a sullen voice, and then curiously said: "If you encounter this situation, what will happen to you, Jiaojiao?"

  Miao Jiaojiao smiled coldly and raised her eyebrows, "If it were you, I would just kill that person with a kitchen knife . "

  Dare to bully her sister, she doesn't want to live anymore!

  "Hehe, Jiaojiao, you are the best for me. Meng Baobao hugged her arm and said coquettishly:

  "It's really safe to be with you. I find that I can't leave you more and more. If only we could be together forever, hey~"

  Miao Jiaojiao couldn't help laughing and crying. : "Don't, I don't have a hobby in that area, I have a partner.

  Meng Baobao snorted: "Hum, Jiaojiao, you dislike me..."