Confrontation

Aryan and Mr.Yazeem now made their way back in his Aryan's car. The engagement was done and the wedding date had already been settled. Coming weekend.

      "godfather why are you suddenly in my car". Mr. Yazeem's eyes met Aryan's grey ones from the rear view mirror. And Mr.Yazeem replied from the back seat.

        "I got something to discuss with you that's why I am here" Aryan kept quiet focusing on the road.

         "About inspector Azan,isn't there something oddly endearing about her?". Mr. Yazeem questioned out of no where

Aryan cleared his throat then said
         "Is being overly emotional and easily distracted endearing?".

Mr.Yazeem's brows frowned together
         "You seemed interested in her,remember not to fall for her . We wouldn't want to ruin our plans do we?".

Aryan chuckled and a lopsided smile hanged on his lips after that.
    "I don't have time for something called love godfather so worry nothing."
     "And she already said I am not her type"he mumbled that to himself .

      'You're not my type'.
Aryan had to admit that her words took him aback. It had taken him moment to register what she had said.
  He shrugged and turned the steer-wheels to the left side.
      'Whatever, it's good that way otherwise...

"The underworld proposed another mission to you". Mr.Yazeem finally voiced out why he followed Aryan. Aryan's eyes hardened but didn't say anything.

    "Jack Blake"
  "And they need you to retrieve a drive from him at any cost".

   " I am not accepting this mission"
Mr.Yazeem quickly asked
    "Why?".
"I am not in the mood".

  "They saw you capable that's why they chose you".

    "I am not the only capable assassin in the underworld,there's Scorpion" Aryan had already set up his mind so it would be hard for him to change unless...

     "I got a file about those people.." Mr.Yazeem revealed and Aryan's body stiffened .

      "I see...."there's no emotion and no warmth in his voice
      "So do the mission and I'll hand it to you". Mr.Yazeem proposed and Aryan's eyes squinted a little

       "What are doing godfather?aren't we together in this".

      "I've already planned everything,you won't face any problem like the other time" Mr.Yazeem didn't answer his question but tried to persuade him.

"Just do the mission Aryan and don't cause any problems".

Aryan face blackened but didn't say anything and took the right turn to Mr.Yazeem's mansion.

|||~.

The clock struck 1am and Yasmeen was still in her study that was inside her room,analyzing the information she gathered about phantom.

Yasmeen picked the card she collected that day,the picture of Mr.Patterson and stuck them on her investigation board closed to the rest of the cards.She used a marker and traced it to a blank outline picture of a human body. 'Phantom' .

"there's no enough evidence for this,he left no trace,only his card..but since we have lead,I can include Jack Blake in the picture".

She pulled out the picture of Jack Blake then pinned it below the outline picture and also used the maker to link them. Not forgetting to label 'victim' under Mr.Patterson and Jack Blake's pictures.

Patterson and Jack Blake's pictures