Not a criminal,not a detective. But husband and wife.

Reaching to the mansion,the maids and staffs helped to get Yasmeen's items inside.

After they toured around the house,Aryan stopped at a particular corridor with Yasmeen standing behind him.

He pointed in a direction. "That will be your room."

Yasmeen rapidly blinked. "My room?"
'Better,we will be sleeping separately' she internally said before she payed her attention back to him.

"Yes,why are you asking? Or do you want us to be sleeping together?"

"Have you heard me said that"
She was not even for the slightest affected with his flattery.

He stared at her with his dark gaze. "No!but don't overthink."

"Whatever" she rolled her eyes at him and he faintly smiled.

"Where is it supposed to be my investigation room?" She asked to add

"I need to arrange my items."

"Follow me" he said and took a swift turn with led them to another corridor.

"You can choose one of these rooms!" He showed her three rooms that are situated along the corridor.

"Okay I will go and bring my items" she said trying to walk away but Aryan blocked her way. Yasmeen's brows frowned and she looked up to him with a pointed expression.

"Leave that till tomorrow morning. Don't you think this is the most important time for couple to spend time together."
"Wedding night"

"Aryan!You are not my type," Yasmeen stated again with an emphasizing tone. "Yes this is a marriage,but an arranged marriage so leave that thought to your self. I will keep my distance from you."

Aryan narrowed his eyes.his flirting didn't work! He was just fooling around.

"...Whatever." He annoyedly responded before a serious look took over his face
"Now some ground rules for living here. so you know that I am a very organized person. You can use whatever you like or whatever you need, but I need you to put it back to its place when you are done with it. No making any mess in the house," he coldly iterated.

Yasmeen nodded. "I don't like mess and disorganization either. You don't have to worry."

Aryan hummed.

"I don't like too much noise. I don't want to hear unnecessary loud sounds or talking on the phone from your room."

"Me too. I like peace and quiet. I won't disturb you and i have things to occupy myself with"

She looked aloof and meticulous ,she does keep quiet for a long time.he thought

"Breakfast will be ready by 8 AM, lunch by 1 PM and dinner by 8 PM. If you can accommodate these times then good, or you will have to arrange your own food. Either cook for yourself or order."

Yasmeen nodded. "The timings are more or less similar. I won't have any problem with the schedule. After all I will be spending most of my time at the station."

Aryan was slightly surprised with her cooperation and lack of interest in to the marriage.

...That's convenient.

He added. "Don't enter my room without my permission. Of course, the same applies to me too. Also, I work in the mornings and at night, and I don't like disturbance or any form of hyperactivity when I am working in my room."

The last line mainly was meant for his mission time.

Yasmeen sincerely agreed. "I like silence while I am working too or I cannot think properly and complete the puzzles.You won't face any trouble from me."

आप प्रकाशित भागों के अंत तक पहुँच चुके हैं।

⏰ पिछला अद्यतन: Dec 17, 2023 ⏰

नए भागों की सूचना पाने के लिए इस कहानी को अपनी लाइब्रेरी में जोड़ें!

The criminal's detective ❕जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें