Prologue :Catch me, if you can!!

"Don't move or I will blow up your head into pieces" a ghost smile crept into Aryan's mask to his lips. He slowly raised his hands in surrender like form and turned to face her.

The moonlight that casted upon the dark unwanted building was not enough to give her the actual view of his face.

"You're doing dangerous things,you know at last you're going to get caught. Then why engage yourself in this" Yasmeen chimed, though she's always fierce and attentive to her work. She always questioned criminals before she arrested them.

"Yes, it was dangerous, but we are not put into this world, Mrs.Aryan to avoid danger when we're born to face it." Aryan adjusted the black mask that covered his whole handsome face.What was only left opened were those metallic grey eyes that held amusement and an unfathomable emotion as he looked over to his wife who gripped the gun tightly pointing it to him.

"How do you know my husband's name" her confident voice came but her gaze was wary of him.
"Your husband is a well known billionaire,How couldn't I know him?" Her amber orbs looked to him and her brows frowned.

"Are you really sure I am the one who you're looking for,don't You know that it's against the law to arrest someone who's not a criminal" he tried to twist her thoughts but no! Yasmeen was never a dull girl.

"Laws aren't perfect, because humans who created laws aren't perfect. It's impossible to be perfect. However, the laws are evidence of the human struggle to be righteous."
"Surrender your self. Phantom!" She added her hand on the trigger.

"Not yet!". He looked to wristwatch checking time,just as the second was going to jump 00:00 his lips tugged into a smirk.
"I repeat surrender your..."she couldn't
finished a loud roar came from above her at the same there's tornado of dust eddying around. Yasmeen used one hand to hold down her hijab which was flapping wildly in the wind,as she looked up to the sky with squinted gaze.A helicopter in the sky 20meters away from the ground and a roll of rope was thrown out. Yasmeen lose focus and the next thing she heard was his smooth velvet voice.

"The harder the game is to solve,the more fun you can have,right? Detective Aryan"he hopped on the rope that was thrown out from the helicopter and the helicopter started to fly up,Yasmeen hands that held the gun froze not knowing where to shoot.
"Sayonara,and see you next time"
And just like the night breeze he escaped effortlessly leaving her stranded,his words echoing in her head.
"Dimwit!"

SalamuAlaikum
Here's another one,
Detective and Criminal's love story!!!
Are you excited??
Yes I am💃🏻💃🏻
There won't be regular updates on this book

Ps:we are finally back from hiatus!!
So don't forget to visit as we're just getting started 💃🏻💃🏻❤️
Thank you and bye 😘