Unity

Kara leaned over the banister watching the various factions entering the courtyard. Soft music echoing through the abattoir but her eyes fell onto Hayley wearing a gorgeous sequenced black backless dress.

She glanced at the witches, noticing Cassandra speaking to her harvest witches which meant her eyes weren't on her. The man beside Hayley made her smile quickly vanish, the way he wrapped his arm around her waist made her squeeze her glass a tiny bit tighter causing it to crack beneath her grip.

"Impressive sister, it seems you haven't lost your touch" she took her eyes momentarily away from Hayley and looked to her brother.

"I need a favor brother" she said quiet enough for the rest of vampires to not hear.

Klaus raised a brow "Oh? Does it have anything to do with you eying the mother of your child like a piece of meat? And the man beside her with murder in your eyes."

Kara's lips twitched upward "Perhaps, tell me how long can you keep Cassandra occupied?"

Klaus fixed his tie pointedly "Depends how long can I talk about the gorgeous art in the renaissance period?"

Kara smirked in response "Lovely I've always found your knowledge of the finer arts titillating" Klaus chuckled and pat his sisters shoulder and left to do her the favor.

She watched him stroll down the stairs before reaching the witches, his false smile ever present as he engaged Cassandra in conversation. Kara took that as her chance to disappear- before she did she shot Hayley a subtle gesture with her head.

She exited main courtyard and walked through the darkened corners of her home, when she scented Hayley she tugged the pregnant werewolf into the alcove and pressing her lips to her neck.

"Gods you look absolutely ravishing in this dress my love" she husked enjoying Hayley's body against her own.

Hayley squirmed but stopped moving instead pushing her body harder against the hybrid behind her. She could feel the swell of Kara's cock against her ass but bit back a moan of enjoyment "This is dangerous"

Kara hummed and but didn't stop her playful kisses in Hayley's neck "Yet the danger makes more exciting doesn't it, perhaps I see why Rebekah fancied a forbidden romance" she mumbled, as her reached Hayley's breasts. "I want nothing more than to fuck you .." she husked before she sighed "But alas once I begin I will not wish to end.."

Hayley turned around and pushed her lips against Kara's in a feverish kiss, tongues battling against the other, both women ignored the music and the arguments ensuing. Instead focused solely on each other..

"That man, Jackson.. has he touched you" asked Kara between kisses.

Hayley replied muffling her moans of pleasure by moaning into Kara's mouth. "No" she muttered.

When Kara pulled away, they both breathed heavily, Kara's eyes flickered between blue and violet.. "I want to offer your pack something.." she breathed "They've suffered from the curse Marcel inflicted upon them. I have found a spell that would allow them to keep their werewolf strength without the full moon" she whispered peppering Hayley's neck with kisses.

Hayley gasped at the teeth nipping her skin "Why.?"

Kara paused her peppering kisses for a moment, the question was of course warranted, honestly she would never have thought to give the werewolves such a boon if not for Hayley and so instead of bringing about a lie , she spoke truthfully "Because of you.. I want them happy and safe and that means you'll be happy. I know you enjoy living amongst them, it feels normal.. I don't wish to take that away so let me do this.."