You must return..

"What are you on about Elijah? Why should I even be here?" Elijah gritted his teeth .

"You'll see soon." He answered cryptically

Klaus felt his blood boil "No, I would like to know now, I have witches plotting against me, I need to know whose responsible so I may release them from the mortal life before taking back what's mine."

Elijah scoffed "What's yours?" He asked leading his brother to Lafayette cementry "This was never yours Niklaus and I think we both know that."

Klaus frowned, he went to answer but a witch , a young one by the looks of it came up to them. She stared at him for a while longer, a hint of relief in her eyes, he wondered why she would be relieved when she was faced with one of the most dangerous immortals in her life. "well now that you've dragged me to this dreary venue what is so important that the search for the designers of my demise is at a pause?"

Elijah said nothing except follow the young witch through the cemetery he knew it was grating his brothers' nerves but this was more important than their petty siblings squabbling.

"Your child" the comment sent Klaus off kilter he stared the the witch with disbelief

"My child?" He echoed not understanding what was said. When they walked into the crypt a familiar face greeted them.

He stared at the young woman "What does she have to do with all this?" Asked Niklaus looking towards the two for answers.

Elijah stared at his brother "You were lured here brother because of her" he said pointing to the young green eyed wolf.

Hayley for her part grit her teeth, she stared at the two originals before glancing at the witch that promised to help her.

"What are they doing here?"

Klaus nodded in agreement "Yes, I'd like that to be made clear to me as well."

"Your baby , you got her pregnant Klaus"

Klaus glared at the girl before his face devolved into an amused expression before he started laughing loudly. "I have never had sex with her no offense Hayley" he said with a glance "You're lovely and all but you're not exactly my type"

The witch's eyes widened "What?" She turned to Hayley "I thought you said the baby you're carrying is the original hybrids!"

Hayleys face darkened "Yes.. and if you knew your history you would know there isn't only one 'original hybrid' — I only came here because you promised to find my baby's other parent.."

Klaus watched in amusement before reality dawned on him "you're..." he stared at Hayley "You're carrying her child?" He looked to Elijah

"Listen Niklaus" after the words were uttered silence descended into the crypt. There were three heartbeats two of them decidedly adult, but the third. Klaus stepped back in disbelief..

"Is this.. can this be real?" He asked looking at both Elijah and Hayley "Are you absolutely sure this is my sisters child!?"he all but ordered.

Sophie noticed her advantage was back "Well.. now that we've established that the child she carries is indeed a Mikaelson.. I have something I want."

Hayley glared at the young witch "My unborn child is not yours to bargain!" She hissed angrily.

Sophie expression didn't falter "Well you say that... but" she took a sharp pin and pricked her own finger before Hayley winced and stared at her finger in abject horror.

"You linked your life to mine? Are you fucking insane!?"

"Insult me all you want , it still won't change the fact that if anything happens to me , you die and if you die so does the miracle Mikaelson in your belly"