Which monster do you prefer ?

Hayley knocked on the hybrids door, once and twice but received no answer.

She pursed her lips, her hand reached the handle before giving it an experimental twist. To her surprise the door opened. She stepped through the doorway leading into hallway covered in minimum paintings, the dim lights have the mansion and almost ominous feeling.

She supposed it was indeed ominous, after all she was here to seek help from the the original hybrid. A man known across the wolf for his cruelty, his madness, the countless corpses at his feet. Yet she needed his protection even if he had less than a stellar reputation.

"Hello? Klaus? Hello?" She called , her voice echoed in the home, bouncing off the dark oak walls.
She received no answer, instead she allowed herself to venture deeper into the quiet home.

She stepped into the dining area or parlor room.
The room was surprisingly warm, she supposed it could have been attributed to the fireplace roaring with orange flames. Opulent black and grey furniture littering the room and a small table to the side with a decanter of liquor with a hand attached. Allowing her eyes to trail up from the hand holding the decanter she was met with a set of eyes staring right back at her, dull blue eyes, raven locks framing the pale face.Honestly the woman was gorgeous and she wondered whether it could have been one of Klaus's lady friends. She gaped for a second before shaking her head.

"Uh.. I'm sorry I didn't mean to just come on in but I'm looking for Klaus" the unnamed person stared at her for a second longer before finishing what she was doing.

"As you can see I am not Niklaus.." the accent caught Hayley off guard

"Yeah I gathered .. he's a guy for starters" she chuckled sheepishly, her joke however, fell flat when the woman arched a brow and offered a drink. "And his a original." She finished lamely while accepting the proffered drink.

The woman licked her lips and brought her lips the glass to them. She took a healthy sip "Well .. it might come as a surprise but I'm an original too." She said causally "In fact his older sister.. I don't suppose you've heard of me Kara Mikaelson."

Hayleys nearly choked on her drink "I'm.. sorry.. you're her?"

"Mm.. is this one of those situations where I'm supposed to play a guessing game? Or will you be clearer with what you mean."

Hayley flushed "I mean.. well .. I've heard about you .. who in the supernatural world hasn't.. you've certainly become the boogeyman.. in some circles." She admitted, a slight amount of fear entering her eyes. Fear the Kara picked on. She finished her drink and rose to her feet, her gaze never leaving the young werewolf.

"Tell me wolf.." she said quietly .. within a blink of an eye she closed the distance between them startling the young wolf "are you scared?"

Hayley clenched the tumbler in her hand, everything in her told her to say 'yes' but she refused, she stared right back into those blue apathetic eyes "No" surprising herself with the evenness of her tone.

Kara slightly impressed took the near empty glass from the young wolf, and put her hand underneath the girls chin "Tell me little wolf, what have you come here for? Why do you need to see my younger brother?"

Hayley swallowed harshly "he..wants information I have"

Kára hummed "I see.." she didn't let the girls face go "My brother.. is a difficult man to get along with .. but if you're interested in him there's no reason to lie little wolf."

Hayleys eyes widened and she broke away from the woman's grip "what?" She asked surprised before she barked a laugh "me? Interested one of the most ruthless men in existence?"