Don't leave

The Bayou

Rebekah, Sophie and Hayley continued walking through the woods of the bayou to look for the dead witches.

"So this harvest thingy, I guess there's a bit more to it isn't there? Aside from possibly losing your magic why are you all so desperate getting this girl, Davina back?"

Sophie pursed her lips "I'm sure your sister knows what will happen, why don't you ask her?"

Rebekah groaned beside Hayley "Listen.. as much I hate to admit it but my sister barely shares information if she doesn't think it necessary. Half of time she's off spending time with god knows who, I didn't even know she consorts with witches on such a level that she'd know about their rituals. I always thought Kol was more adept with magical artifacts and the like."

Hayley perked up "But you guys spent centuries together, how can't you know what she does?"

Rebekah sniffed "Our times together was more her watching our siblings unravel over time. While she watched it with a disinterested gaze. She's never been the most open. With Klaus I know what I'm getting, he's cruel, paranoid and diabolical.. Elijah has a darker side yes one he rarely shows nowadays but Kara.." she paused "Kara has never pretended to be anything but a hybrid, she's killed, she's slaughtered her enemies and those who would stand against us yes . I know she can be violent, but her mind has always been more of a mystery. The only time she truly showed interest in anything was when we arrived here. Back when it was nothing but a back water colony. There I managed to see or scratch the surface of who she is.."

Hayley frowned "That's kind of sad, you've spent centuries together but you hardly knew her.. know her"

Rebekah scoffed "Oh and you're the expert on who Kara Mikaelson is?"

Hayley bristled "No, I'm not. I met her once before all this and also I may have stalked her to find out more about her but she didn't show much other than her knowledge on hunter marks.." she admitted

Rebekah chuckled "You stalked my sister? I understand she's beautiful, but that's no reason to stalk someone Hayley.."

Sophie laughed as well while Hayley blushed in embarrassment "Look I just wanted to see what she would do, I mean she was so upset that your younger brother was killed but she did nothing to his killer."

Rebekah sighed gravely "I didn't even know she was in Mystic falls at the time. She didn't stay to even say 'hello'"

Hayley licked her lips "Is it true?"

Rebekah frowned "what ? Is what true?"

Hayley shrugged kicking a branch "Is she stronger than Klaus?"

Rebekah frowned unhappily, that was probably one of the things she never could get over. Her sister was much stronger than Nik yet not once had she lifted her hand when he daggered them, she would see it happen and turn her back. "Yes.. she is. They've only fought once no one knows what it was about but I guess it could've been that Klaus was upset, he felt cheated that his sister who shared the same father wasn't made to suffer the sun and moon curse while he was."

The group quieted down until Hayley spoke "Why wasn't she cursed, from the tales of your mother I would think she'd give her up to your father?"

Rebekah shrugged "My mother.. who knows what went through her head at the time. None of us knew at first but after she killed our mother and we left the old world in search of the new one.. I caught her shifting into her wolf form. She was a gorgeous midnight blue wolf, her eyes burned bright violet. I expected her to attack or to try and scare me off instead she turned her back and ran off into the woods.. of course days after I told Klaus that he wasn't the only hybrid and well.. their fight barely last ten minutes. He attacked and she defended herself making no moves to hurt him— but he was persistent, until she grabbed his neck and snapped it before dropping him to the ground." Rebekah shuddered remembering the hate in her sisters eyes that day "that day she stared at me with so much hate .. I don't think —" she was stopped by a growl.