|9| Kakashi Of The Sharingan And Muichiro Of the Moya

Start from the beginning

The real Zabuza was shown near the lake, with Muichiro beside him. "Muichiro!" Kakashi called out, she got the signal. So, she simply obeyed and went back to them. "Sasuke, don't worry." Kakashi called out once again. "I won't let any of my comrades die," he said and emailed at him. Sasuke signed a breath of relief and focused on protecting Tazuna once again.

Zabuza grunted standing up weakly. "Tsk, That's Tokito girl is going to be a problem," Zabuza said and appeared behind Muichiro.

It tried to punch her, but Muichiro drawer out her sword quickly out, and rotated her body anticlockwise slicing his hands off.

𝙁𝙡𝙖𝙢𝙚 𝘽𝙧𝙚𝙖𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙁𝙞𝙧𝙨𝙩 𝙁𝙤𝙧𝙢: Unknowing Fire (壱いちノ型かた 不知火しらぬい, Ichi no kata: Shiranui?)

She sliced him but his body turned into water. 'A water clone?' Muichiro looked back to where Kakashi was to see him have Zabuza by the neck. He chuckled and started insulting Kakashi.

"Hey, that's a clone, Kaka," Muichiro said. He disposed of the as another came and stabbed him from behind, which he invaded with a substitution Jutsu.

Zabuza kicked the real Kakashi away when he failed to punch him.

"You're a fool, Kakashi Jumping into the water to hide was not a very good idea, did you forget what my chakra nature is." Zabuza taunted.

"Suiro no Jutsu!" The real Zabuza suddenly appeared behind Kakashi. Kakashi didn't have time to react with a water prison surrounding him, making him unable to move.

 Kakashi didn't have time to react with a water prison surrounding him, making him unable to move

'I think the only way to release the suitor no jutsu, is if those Zabu guys let's go of it.'

"Everyone run! This battle was over the moment I got caught! Take the bridge builder and go, his water clone won't find you!" Kakashi demanded in a blind panic.

"So, what was the point of teaching us teamwork, if we're just going to abandon you like this?" Muichiro asked putting her hand on her hip.

From behind her Sasuke and Naruto took a stance up behind Muichiro, leaving Sakura and the clone Muichiro create in the mist before guarding Tazuna.