Anything but them. These three god damn fetishing personalities over me were way wonderful to think about anything else.

My mind shut down the minute these three hot mfs started ruining me with their hands and lips.

Taehyung's single big hand lured my core and I cried lightly in him when him and jimin swirled their heavenly fingers in my dripping curls.

I squirmed under them, tried to close my thighs but jimin and jungkook held them opened. For taehyung to keep on ruining me with his long fingers extremely drowned in my juices.

I was driven crazy.

"Aahh! Fucking look at that! Too beautiful to ignore, babygirl." Taehyung pulled me closer to himself.

I swear taehyung was amazing with hands, jimin with that tongue licking me all over and jungkook has already ended me with his fetishing lips.

The trio was powerful to end me there with that heat and I'd be glad.

Two pairs of lips ruined my upper body, getting me heated to the core and I soon felt a pair of hands rubbing my drastically dripping flower in my trousers, each hand of a different person.

"Oh. You need someone to clean you down there so badly. Should I do it, princess?" Taehyung bit his lips and hissed seeing me being vulnerable.

"I guess, you should do it, hyung." Jungkook held my jaw up giving jimin the access to roam beautiful kisses there. Jungkook's deadly thrilling voice near my ear than made me arch my spine. "She thinks that she's confident enough to hold and handle us."

No. I'm fucking not now! Help.

"Oh. She's delicate, kookie. Allow her to enjoy us for a while." Jimin wasn't helping either when his one arm rounded my waist and another one was already pressing my clit. He too gave a nibble to my hardened nub.

I was spread all over the bed, completely divine situation for these three daddies to hold me there. A breathlessly moaning mess I became.

Along with beautifully amazing manly moans also mixing in the thin air around me.

One behind me, holding me over his masculine chest. Yet the other two above me with their lips, tongues and hands grazing through my whole body.

Taehyung's one big hand held my whole single breast in it and I moaned in his face when he was above me. That subtle tongue battle between us before kissing seemed normal when he also made my hand run in his curly hair.

Fuck. The young ones had my whole upper body wet as if I just came out of the shower, as my body glistened with their salivas and I cried a little in taehyung's face right when jimin rapidly rubbed me down my core.

"Ah. Fuck!! Aahh! Oh yeah." I gawked in taehyung's face and he started placing sweet kisses on my jawline, going down my neck slowly yet temptingly. My hand over him, crumpled his tux and I later looked down between my legs.

"You gotta get rid of those trousers, noona." How could he still sweet-talk with me in such hard situation?! Fuck jungkook. "Remove them, hyung. Let's see how much she has given in to us."

Jeon, fuck you and your dangerous smirk. Plus those hot seductive vocals.

"Oh, she's dripping badly. Sweet girl can't hold three hot men on herself. Huh?" The sight that the 95liner caught under those trousers was mesmerising when he playfully smudged his fingers in my cum dirtily.

All three hands dived down there and each one gave a lick to it. Whereas I was left panting dead on jungkook's chest like a lifeless figure.

"Noona, you're even tastier than that milkshake."

Yeah go ahead and have this milk in your brekkie, because I'm too daunted to make you one right now.

Heavy breathings, my smell of cum and an intensifying aura covered the whole room after they settled themselves around me.

Again I had that 75kg between my legs but this time his head provided me a soothing sensation since it was soaring down there. So it was acceptable.

95liner had his arms around my waist holding me near him.

Yet the big teddy bear in that hot tux, was hugging me to his chest as his big hands also circled my waist when taehyung cuddled with my warm body in his sleep.

Couldn't complaint, bicker or argue with any one of them since the three held me like they purchased me to be played just for themselves.

Honestly? All three of them looked too comfortable to be disturbed.

I was too tired. I was glad that at least they didn't penetrate me with their expensive dicks.

My cheeks were heated by what happened with me today.

I could bet that jungkook saw me blushing badly. Fucker, you cheated!

But I really loved it.