I can't feel my legs

My back hurt way badly. I felt like a whole mountain was there at my lower part. My ovaries were being crushed under him but luckily he turned over.

He had my leg embraced to himself like a huge sleeping pillow. Head on my thigh (thank god they were thick enough) for him to lay his head on it.

Bare rippening and pointed shoulders lifting and falling slowly as he sleeps peacefully on my lower part like that.

Fuck, jeon! I can't feel my legs.

Maybe we both were so retarded to go upstairs in the room.

And maybe, just maybe, ashley also found us so comfortable that way or more, disturbing in that way... fuck. Any way! She mustn't think about waking us up.

It's nine in the early morning. Any one could come out in our scene and this huge weight was on me.

God. I literally can't feel my legs. He was way heavy!

"Jungkook?! Jungkook!!" I gave him massive shakes while loud whispering my anxiety. "You junglecock!! Wake up!!"

And that heavily sleeping man just rolled over. Making his head rub my stomach since the cushion he had, it moved away.

The gigantic sleepy baby just rolled over to my other leg without any bother. It was worth watching that show at the very morning but I was afraid if someone would catch us like this.

The sight was truly heavenly. Long naked, thick and meaty thighs. Juicy cherry lips with low breathing. Soft eyelids shut in that dreamland. Hue tinted cheekbones. Naked broad chest. That muscular inky arm hugging my leg like a baby.

And that rod in his black shorts. Already mismanaged by his torso.

Everything about him was mesmerisingly perfect and appealing. He looked way comfortable.

And kissable. And loveable. And lustable. And makingout-able. Fuck. Able to do everything with him even in his deep slumber.

Fuck I wanna eat him out in his sleep. He must be tasty and delicious.

I would drool the couch with the wet drain that he has provided me with that position of himself being on me.

But my ovaries were bursting under his head and shoulders.

Jeon, if I don't get pregnant? It's your fault!

"Jungkook, move!!"

"Let me sleep, noona. It's too early."

"You're crushing me, jeon." And wetting me too.

"What?" The drowsy man finally said something but he still rolled over my lower part. Fucking get off!

Realisation hit him but he still wanted to be down there. "Noona? Can I have that choco-banana milkshake in breakfast today?"

"Sure, baby. But, my legs are soar at the moment. Will you please move your weight?" I gave him eyes of sweet pleadings.

"I-I'm so sorry! I didn't realise I slept on you last night." Motherfucker you did but you just ignored that thought. "Let me help you out, noona."

"If only you wake up this early every morning." I hardly moved my legs making them hanging down the couch.

"Than, you got to be having soar legs every morning, noona. Because that place was way more comfy than the mattress." Yeah. Play me with that smirk and I'll let you go.

Fuck you, jeon! My legs are broken.

I waddled with struggles to the room upstairs. Even we did the morning routine together.

Remind me again. Did I become someone else to him than the manager?

Today's basic task was to make choco-banana milkshakes for everyone. Each member got a glass of it. Honestly they loved it.

At least this only day went well without any odd circumstances happening with taehyung. Since he was calm but didn't talk to me.

That's okay. I'll forgive him because he's cute.