date with the two jayys

"Where are you guys going?" Taehyung had a smile on his face as he watched jimin and jungkook getting in their outfits.

"We are going to the m-" jimin was about to burst the bubble but jungkook suddenly stopped him.

"We are going for coffee."

"Okay, guys. I'm ready! Oh. Hi, taehyung." My excitement went from hundred to zero real quick. I didn't know he was standing there.

"Coffee? All three of you?" Taehyung's deep voice slowly got more heavier after he saw me with the other two males. "But no one asked me."

"We didn't, because you don't like coffee." Jungkook simply answered and us three headed out later. "Come on, Jimin!"

We reached the coffee parlor. Wooden like but pleasant smell lured the nostrils. It was somehow refreshing. After jimin got few things from the mall, we straight went for coffee.

"Why didn't you tell taehyung the truth that we were going to the mall?" Jimin was anxious to know why the little one did such odd behaviour.

Jungkook seemed hesitant to pull that off but he still did. "I didn't want him to be mad at noona later."

His eyes locked with me and I passed him a small smile.

"Why would he?" Jimin inquired further.

"I don't know, hyung. But, he's always mad at her." His voice was laced with gentleness and that gave me butterflies.

He cares about me. How sweet. I wanna cry.

Fuck. No! Im blushing. I can't let him see that. As I quickly sipped my coffee while listening to their conversation.

"Maybe, he's still adjusting, kook." Jimin conveyed nicely. "Anyways! Everything later. But first. Did you feel anything strange happening with you in the morning, today?"

Damn this Libra is just amazing. Equally compatible to a pervy Gemini like me as we both smirked mischievously.

Giving chokes to jungkook on his coffee.

"Mayn. He's way long as I expected." I added with my face lowered with a permanent smirk.

"You want that in you right now? Huh, noona?"

"Why? Is it already standing up just by getting odd thoughts?" No baby. I can't come in your trap.

"Not odd." Jungkook leaned in to my side. "It's you ruling my mind, noona."

I surely scoffed to that. I'm quite challenging. Not easily given in like that.

Maybe that's why jungkook liked me.

"Ayee! Now I understand why he kept on asking about you at the mall. You both have been in one bottle." Jimin sassed out with a lick to his juicy plumpies. "Jungkook, she'll be good in bed. I can tell."

"Well. I'll be waiting for that day to come soon." The way he was gazing in my eyes, probably thinking that electric shock would be going through me.

We soon exited the coffee parlor. It was super comfy to be there. Hence, it was also so super comfy being with these two. It was almost evening. Pretty oranges spreads beautifully above the heads.

"Thanks for taking me out, jungkook. I very much needed that." I said while hustling through my suitcase a little. Pretty messy.

"Noona, can I ask you something?" The man approached me and sat at the edge of the bed, while I was seated on the floor, fumbling through my suitcase for the night wear.

"Yes, jungkook." I sweetly replied.

"What did taehyung say to you? That you rushed out from the gym like that, that day?"

My eyes opened widely and I blinked, gulping down my confidence that I usually show him.

But then, Jimin saved me. I love him.

"I-"

"Nini!! We ordered pizzas! Come on before it ends." The next minute that the blondie held my hand in amusement and dragged me out of the room. Along with jungkook.

I decided to disclose the matter later. Right now? Let's dig in to some pizza!

I could say that they were all fun and laughter in the day and totall beauties at night.

I love them. We all do.