Chapter 15: Finally

Start from the beginning

.

I know I would adore holding my own baby. Actually I would absolutely love holding and feeding Jungkook's baby. Our very own baby made from us having sex. His sperm, my egg. LORD! This was something that I never thought I would be contemplating. Should I do this? Should I become a woman for him? For our future children? Was it scientifically possible? It would mean surgery again. It would also mean changing my medication. SHIT! That would take some time not only to make it but also for my body to get adjusted to it. It would also make us a topic for discussion. Would people talk about us? Of course they would! People liked nothing more than to gossip about juicy things like that. They wouldn't care about the other people's lives. Once it was controversial it would spread like wildfire. Jungkook and I had used social media to our advantage when we came out in society. If they knew about this, it would go viral instantly. Then everyone would know my secret. Maybe it was finally time for that too.

.

Jungkook told me he needed time to think about things and now all I could think of was that I needed time too. Time to think if this is what I really wanted to do. Making that change. Can I do it? For him? For me? For our future children? The answers I needed I wouldn't get them here. I needed to talk to people who were in similar situations like this. I needed to do my research.

.

I gently took Jungkook's arm off of me and went into our study room. I began my online search of other hermaphrodite/intersex people and if there were support groups in the US area. There were quite a few and I began my search there. I thought if I could get the advice from people who have already gone through these situations that it would help Jungkook and I to make the best decision. Would he agree to this?

.

I knew Jungkook's graduation was coming up and he had just only a week ago started his probation in the architect firm his dad used to work in before he became a teacher. That was the field Jungkook decided to major in. Architecture. I was so proud of him and so was his dad. Jungkook had the mind set to accomplish anything he wanted and he made us proud when he changed his major in his first year. He knew he could use his Art skills as well as his Mathematical knowledge for the Architecture courses and it worked out just fine. More than fine. Jungkook did all the make-up classes and aced all of his tests and assignments. I wouldn't be surprised if he got full distinctions in his finals.

.

However, his job was a two hour drive from our apartment. We had discussed moving closer but then my job was also a two hour drive from our home. Both companies were located in opposite directions of each other. We both had jobs that took us hours to reach there and hours to return home to each other. My new position as Assistant Producer was a little bit easier to work around. Work was only busy when we actually had a major movie doing and right now the one I was working on was almost completed. There were just a few additional things to finish and then it would be premiering in a few months' time. The same week as Jungkook's graduation to be exact.

.

Things were really working out for us. Financially we were set. Other than our jobs, the Jeon family had actually started a business selling the precious stones that we found in their pool. The first set of amethysts that I had found were worth a lot of money. The second one I had found was worth over fifty thousand dollars. I never got the first one estimated. It was special to me and I knew I wasn't going to sell it so I didn't bother about getting it valued. But both combined would sell for close to one hundred thousand dollars. Mr. Jeon had sold the second amethyst and decided to purchase more land around the pool area and had it enclosed. He actually did the dives and digs himself. Even Suki did a few with him as well and they found some really gorgeous gems. A little further down the stream, their mom found some jewels on the bank of the water. She was walking around looking at the area that they had purchased and was sitting on the edge of the water. She dug her hand into the soft muddy area and pulled out a few more amethysts. They dug in the area and got even more jewels like Quartz Crystals and some Honey Jasper Gems. Mr. and Mrs. Jeon did a few workshops together in finding and recognising various types of stones. They were doing very well.