VOL. 1 - Character List

Start from the beginning

Akira Maeda

Ambassador Extraordinary and Plenipotentiary to the Rovania Kingdom. 40 years old.

He conveyed the request for military support from Atoto, the Prime Minister of Rovania, to Japan, and then conveyed the government's reply to Amekiha.

Kazushige Tomita

Ambassador Extraordinary and Plenipotentiary to the Savant Kingdom. 46 years old.

He met with the exiled government of the Seiren Kingdom and conveyed their request for military support to the Japanese government.

Ministry of Defense

Yoshinori Nishijima

Deputy Director-General of Defense Policy Bureau. 44 years old.

At the National Security Council meeting, he explained to the ministers the details of the plan for a thoroughgoing defensive war against the Altian Empire.

SELF-DEFENSE FORCES/JAPANESE ARMED FORCES

Japanese Ground Self-Defense Force/Japanese Army

Daigo Harada

General. 61 years old.

Chief of the Joint Staff, Joint Staff Office. He explained to the Cabinet about the Rovania Support Fleet.

Takehiko Sasagawa

Lieutenant Colonel. Medical officer. 51 years old.

Belongs to the 3rd Survey Team of the Mugen Islands. He treated sailors from the Rovania Kingdom who had washed ashore in the Mugen Islands.

Hiroto Yamazaki

First Lieutenant. 37 years old.

Captain of the 1st Survey Team of the Mugen Islands. He is engaged in resource research in the Mugen Islands.

Akihiro Sato

Lance Corporal. 29 years old.

He served as an escort for a delegation to the Altian Empire, but was attacked and had his leg injured.

Seijiro Jyou

Private 1st Class. 23 years old.

Served as an escort for a delegation to the Altian Empire, but was attacked.

Jin Yamamoto

Private 1st Class. 24 years old.

Served as an escort for a delegation to the Altian Empire, but was attacked.

Takeshi Akiyama

Colonel. 46 years old.

Commander of the Japan-US Joint Fleet Ground Forces. Representative of the JGSDF.

Michishige Tamiya

Lieutenant Colonel. 43 years old.

Commander of the Japan-US Joint Fleet Facilities Command. Despite the short construction period, he completed a magnificent runway in the Seiren Kingdom.

Issei Teshigawara

Major. 39 years old.

Commander of the 1st Company, 1st Infantry Battalion, 1st Airborne Brigade. He parachuted into the inland mining area and led the suppression of the Urestio Mine.