-𝐋𝐞𝐭 𝐌𝐞 𝐄𝐱𝐩𝐥𝐚𝐢𝐧-

Începe de la început

More importantly, you didn't want to hear it from his lips. You knew if you had it would have been the lick that sealed the deal on everything that's been scurrying around in your mind.

As you exit the car you grab your bag and phone before locking it behind you and walking over to the door that led to all the underground activities.

Bighit Entertainment was like a duck in water. On the surface everything seemed normal, you had your run-of-the-mill receptionist, makeup artist, video editors, stylist, security at all exits, general staff, etc.

On the surface, the duck seemed calm, but below the surface were fierce webbed feet that kept everything running smoothly.

You open the door and head to the lab to meet with Taehyung.

Here is where all of the important stuff happened

Entering through the door or the double-sided elevator there was the gym and weapon storage where you trained - if you could call it that - and worked out with Jungkook.

The tech lab where Taehyung worked -watching over all the cameras, like communicating with future business partners, and handling all of the digital and physical money that flowed in and out of the vault.

And of course, Namjoons office/conference room where he meets with future confederates both physically and virtually - funny enough the light was on. When he said he had a last-minute meeting you assumed he meant he had a meeting with someone on the main levels for one of his music artists or models or something of that nature. Usually, you would assist him in meetings like this, making sure he was safe.

Some of the people who came to do business were very sketchy and your job as his assassin, bodyguard, and confidant was to protect him.

But - apparently meeting with Taehyung about Jimin was more important than his safety. It stings a little but what can you do?

You wondered if he felt safe without you...

You enter the lab but Taehyung is nowhere in sight. You scrunch your face as you look around the room confused considering Namjoon told you to come here.

Sitting down in his black office chair you began to spin yourself around and around with your foot and you pick up your phone to ask where he is to which he responds almost immediately. Your phone dings and you bring it to your face to unlock it.

________________________________________
11:36 AM                                              📶🔋

Poindexter 👨🏻‍💻
________________________________________

Today 11:36 AM

( Hey where are you? )
(We're posed to talk and you're not in the lab? )