"Did you receive any warning beforehand?!"

"No."

"Any messages?!"

Bago Go shook his head, "No."

"The sender name?!"

"Nuh-uh." Bago Go shook his head again.

"A post-man?!" Desperation cleared in Solar's voice.

You can't blame him. Solar was really desperate for any possible clues he could find. His palms released a river of cold sweat under his gloves and it starting to itch. His breath came out shaky and heart pounded rapidly causing him to shudder pathetically like a kitten that's been long stay outside in the cold.

Everything just felt so cold to him as if a bucket of cold water with ice had been poured down on him. His blood ran cold through his veins. The chilly air in the room blew softly to his sweaty figure and it sent an uncomfortable feeling to him. Silver eyes shook beneath the orange visor as he stared at Bago Go, mouth kept sputtering for questions that might not have the answer.

"Eh? Who's that? If you mean the space postlien, then no." Bago Go asked back.

"Any address?!"

Bago Go got into a thinking posture, "Aik? What for? It's not like I live on planet."

"T-then, what about-"

Someone gripped his shoulder all of a sudden, forcing him to snapped out from his anxiety state and turned to behind him. Wide silver eyes met a pair of sharp ruby red eyes and Solar's tense shoulders finally slumped forward and he also let out a big shaky exhale from his mouth.

Halilintar huffed, "Breathe, lightbulb."

And Solar obeyed without any protest. No tight-lipped glare he usually gave to Halilintar when the eldest ordered him around.

In and out, in and out. He repeated the cycle until his heart stop beating dangerously fast in his ribcage. Until Solar could feel his surrounding again. Until the numb feeling he experienced gone.

He had accidently become vulberable in front of others, he thought grimly.

"Agh! Are you serious?!" Blaze pulled his hair in frustation. Maybe if Bago Go wasn't a hologram currently, he would have already pull on his collar and lift the scammer up to the air, shaking him mercilessly only to force out an answer from him.

Ice sighed as he smoothed down his twin's messy hair, "So, it's like a mysterious package."

Admiral Tarung glared at Bago Go, "You better start listing all of those Amanthanite weapons and tell us how much of it did you get!"

Sweats started to pour furiously from Bago Go's temple as he fidgeted on his spot. Seeing such suspicious movement from Bago Go, Admiral Tarung narrowed his eyes fiercely.

"Uhh... they are actually already sold out few months ago..." Bago Go laughed nervously.

"What?!" Admiral Tarung roared, "I don't care! I want the weapons' list right now!"

The admiral put pressure on the last two words, emphasizing his order clearly.

Freaking out, Bago Go did as told. He started listing all of the weapons he got from the mysterious person and which person bought the weapons from him. Even displaying each weapons as if he was promoting his weapons.

Out of the corner of her eyes, Ying caught sight of the elementals huddling together. She could hear their hushed whisper from afar. If they want to be quiet, then they did a really poor job of doing that. Her ears could hear their harsh whispers filled with frustration and anger, some disbelief and despondent.