Chapter 11 : Written Test?!

"This ice cream taste delicious!" Thorn beamed. Blaze and Taufan nodded their head in agreement.

Not long after their little bickering about Ice's smugness, Halilintar came holding six chocolate ice creams which Solar whined about him not getting the share. The thunder elemental glared at him but walking away to get one more ice cream for him. He gave his chocolate ice cream for Solar and the light elemental took happily.

"No wonder Boboiboy always eats this ice cream. They have the same taste as Tok Aba's chocolate." Blaze stuffed his mouth with a spoonful of ice cream.

"Blaze, eat it carefully or you might burn this place down if you get choke." Gempa scolded him.

"Yeah, don't be like Solar." Taufan whispered but the said elemental heard it.

"Hey! I heard that!" Solar threw his spoon to Taufan's head and the force made Taufan to tilted his head back and groaned in pain.

"Solar." Ice snorted and he started to cough when the ice cream and spoon slide into a wrong direction. Solar ran to get a new spoon or maybe ran away from Gempa's dissaproving glare.

Halilintar arrived and made a weird expression upon seeing Ice's choking and wheezing on the floor with Gempa's patting his back. Blaze crying on his side with spotlight on him and he swore he heard a sad background music. Taufan occasionally threw flowers, courtesy of Thorn, on top of Ice as if he was scattering flowers at a funeral with Thorn bawled his eyes out.

He felt various weird gazes from aliens around them and he had to forced out a smile at them.

"I didn't know they provide idiotic people for free show."

"BROTHER ICE! DON'T LEAVE ME!" He grimaced at Thorn's loud wail.

____________________________________________

"So, why are you calling us here?" Gempa asked cautiously as his hands clenched on his side.

After their silly drama at the cafetaria, a booming voice called them to come to the meeting room. They all glanced at each other with scrunched eyebrows but stood up nonetheless and walked to the room.

However, what was surprised them was to found Sai and Shielda inside the said room. Both watched the elementals warily which Blaze only replied by giving them a sharp gaze.

Everyone could see imaginary sparks between their little war and Gempa had to smacked him from behind. Blaze hissed in pain and pouted at him. Gempa blankly watched him, giving him the most unimpressed stare he could made.

It was really a tense situation between the elementals and TAPOPS agents and Commander Kokoci could only cleared his throat loudly to gathered everyone atention to him.

"As we finally reached to our agreement previously to save our comrade, ally, and your owner from 'The Destroyer of Star', there are still conditions we must follow for both side."

Halilintar furrowed his eyebrows into a deep frown.

"Why so sudden?!" He gritted his teeth.

"The higher ups called us for a short meeting while you guys were in the cafetaria. They mentioned about your situation even before us telling them and decided to made few conditions since they're still doubting your coperation with us." Fang explained.

"What?! They need to learn their social skills first before doubting us." Blaze clicked his tongue.

Well, he's not wrong. Those higher ups really need to learnt about social skills to talk with people rather than staying at their office and doing paperwork, sitting 24/7. Say hi to stress and back stiff, they will get old even before they enter their old age.

"Just spit out the conditions." Solar tapped his shoe to the floor impatienly.

"First, you guys must passed Ujian Kental TAPOPS before we can send you all to the missions related to Boboiboy's kidnaping."

"But, weren't we already passed?" Thorn blinked in confusion.

"It was Boboiboy who passed the exam. And since you said that you are different person, we have to test you on Ujian Kental TAPOPS whether you like it or not." Admiral Tarung stated.

The elementals glanced at each other, unsure about the situations. They already regret their decision for join forces with those agents. However, saving Boboiboy is their priority in minds.

"Okay, we agree. What are the other conditions?" Gempa asked.

"Second, after passing the test, all of you have to coperated with each other in or outside the missions." Commander Kokoci answered.

"Third, do not do any actions without order." Yaya added.

Taufan pouted at the third condition while Ice loudly exhaled.

"If that was it, I will sleep." He mumbled as he took the nearest chair and sat on it. Immediately, snores filled the room.

The others looked at him weirdly.

"Don't worry, he tend to do that." Taufan chirped.

Thorn poked at Ice's cheek with a newborn baby curiousity. Ice grunted as he turned to the other side.

"When are we having the test?" Halilintar asked.

"Tomorrow. Rest well and don't forget to study for the written test." Admiral Tarung said.

"There will be a written test?!" Blaze widen his eyes.

"Yes, and it was really hard." Gopal teased.

"Ohoho~ Sorry dear brothers, I won't help you on the written test." Solar literally skipped on his steps while running away from the room.

"Good luck, you three will need it." Halilintar patted the trio troublemaker shoulders in sympathy before using his 'Kecepatan Kilat' to dashed out of the room leaving red trails behind.

"Hey! Why do you guys make it like it's the worst?!" Blaze ran out of the room to chased after them.

"Sorry, Upan. I have Solar on my side." Thorn said sternly before leaving him together with Gempa and a sleeping Ice.

"..." Taufan felt like dying inside. He turned to Gempa and saw his spot is empty.

"Traitor!" Gempa's voice echoed from the outside room as he ran after them.

"Gempa, not you too!" Taufan shrieked as he also chased after them.

The other occupants watched in amusement before they heard a groaning sound from a certain polar bear.

"Why are they so loud?" He groaned.

Yaya took pity of him. So, she grab his shoulder, succesly waking him from his slumber.

"There will be a written test at the Ujian Kental TAPOPS and they panic about it."

"..." Ice felt like crying over his life now.

There was an intense gaze battle before Ice opened his mouth.

"Can you throw me out from this station so the space can suffocated me and I can leave this pityful life of mine?"

Yaya could only stared at him like he had grown a second head.

___________________________________________

Shiro : Written test is the worst༼つ ◕_◕ ༽つ