Chapter 34 : Closer!

"Tell us, from whom did you get the Amanthanite weapons from?" Solar took his chance and stepped out to investigate Bago Go first.

His entire face was expressionless, like all those investigators from crime movies, careless about the victims that squirming under the intensity and piercing of their gazes.

And although Halilintar had agree to not use any violence and weapons against Bago Go, that didn't mean that the remaining elementals wouldn't threatened him. That add the nervousness and anxiety in Bago Go to rose to the highest level. Especially when you saw the threathening gestures from some Elementals.

Thorn summoned back his thorny vines and played with it nonchalantly as if he wasn't playing with one of a dangerous weapons that could strangled anyone to death. He stared straight to Bago Go's eyes that the man doubt highly the elemental was looking at him. It felt like Thorn's menacing green eyes was staring straight into Bago Go's very soul inside his eyes.

It making you feel like a prey being watched by a predator under those wide yet sharp and prying eyes that emerged from within the dark and deep forest.

Bago Go also sweated due to the intensity of the stares he received from the other elementals. Gee, this felt worse than the investigation he had with the space police years ago.

"I... I got it from someone.." He gulped in fear when Solar narrowed down his silver eyes at him.

"You have to be more specific at answering one simple question, Bago Go." Solar scowled, low and dangerous.

Bago Go started to get nervous again, "Aduh, bro. I truly don't know whoever this person is!"

The elementals stared at him. Feeling six pairs of eyes looking at you as if you've commited something unforgivable felt really uncomfortable, especially in a cold room. It gave him an unwanted chill.

The room he used is merely his usual place he always used to answer his customer calls. A blank white room, just like Adu Du's inner part of his spaceship.

Trust me, the situation currently was like in those animes where the weak or main characters felt intimidate by the strongest characters as the scene showed you those giant size of those strong characters to expressed how big the power they hold compared to the MC with the MC only stood in the middle in their normal human size.

It may sounded like I was exagerrating, but that's how Bago Go seen it.

Six figures, all in gigantic size, looming before him. He couldn't see their faces clearly. He could only see their outer shape and glowing eyes with their respective colour.

"He's suspicious." Blaze narrowed his eyes and put his fingers under his chin.

"No, his answer is suspicious." Taufan retorted, also narrowing his eyes and putting his fingers under his chin.

"Everything about him is suspicious." Thorn said, also following the other two.

"Hmm.." Those three hummed in unison while staring at Bago Go.

Solar sighed, "Then, let's continue to the next question. Where did you get the Amanthanite weapons?"

"Ha!" Bago Go exclaimed and the elementals felt their hope rise, "It was in front of my spaceship actually."

Everyone felt their heart dropped to their stomach. Some took a sharp intake of breathe in disbelief while the elementals visibly cracked like a stone and jaw dropped at that. Is he being serious right now?!

Solar visibly faltered as he gaped, "You.. you received it in front of your spaceship?!"

"That's right, bro." Bago Go nodded his head in affirmation.